So I got a gig with a group from Oklahoma called Praisong. They travel around NYC and Oklahoma spreading the Gospel of Christ through music and drama. We will be gone form July 5th to the 30th. I'm really excited seeing how Praisong looks amazing on bible college apps. (back on subject) What are somethings you guys would suggest to take along with me to keep myself and my rig in shape? Another advice would be greatly welcomed.

p.s. I miss Applehead
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Well what does your rig consist of?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I don't understand the question. Are you asking for what rig to bring with? Or are you asking us to recommend you flight cases? Like, what are you asking?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Just the first time going out on the road. What all should I bring along with me to keep all of my stuff in ship shape.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Flight cases, umm cases for amps that kinda stuff. Maybe a few leads incase any break. I dunno.
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206
New strings, cloths, case, picks (if you use them), extra cables, cleaning polish, etc.
signature
Spares of everything. A soldering iron and some spare electronics would be very useful.

A backup bass is a must.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1