I wanna get both of my ears pierced and i am thinking about just piercing them myself. How should I go about doing this? I don't want to get my ear infected or hurt alot or anything.
heat up a knife until it is red and stick into your ear
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Just make sure you sterilize the the needle well and go for it.
It doesn't hurt.

OH and make sure you mark the places you want to get pierced and they're in about the same spot, otherwise you'll walk around looking like a dumb****.
Good luck mate
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
Just pay the 5 bucks to get you're ear's peirced by a professional, it doesn't even hurt, feels like someone sqeezed your ear really hard. They even use a gun for them so it will be a straight hole through.
ok what you need is of course the piercings

and a big germen guy named Hunnes

and tell him you know what to do....tell us how it goes
yea i might go to a professional but i havent got time to go to the mall yet. If i do it on my own what should i use for a needle (besides knife)? A safety pin or something?
get a friend, sterlize a safety pin, put a piece of wood behind your ear, get your friend to put the pin through, take the pin out, put jewelery in quickly.
thats how i did it and it works great as long as u keep it clean afterwards
Dont do it, you'll look like a homo.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
1. get a needle
2. disinfect it
3. clean your ear
4. stab your ear, emo
5. congrats you saved $3.

I hope you miss and/or it gets infected.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
well.
the best way to do it is wet your ear. get the earings. clense them with antibacterial such and clensing products. and shove it in your ear. good luck.

btw nice rig. mine is practiclly the EXACT same
put an ice block on the part of your ear you want to pierce first so its numb, then put an apple or some fruit behind your ear where you are piercing it so that it stops the needle, and make sure you heat it up nice and red hot.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Warned you not to.

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
Quote by cmickd06
yea i might go to a professional but i havent got time to go to the mall yet. If i do it on my own what should i use for a needle (besides knife)? A safety pin or something?

No time to go to the mall but you have the time to sit down and prepare everything to pierce your own ear...
Quote by Copilot911
No time to go to the mall but you have the time to sit down and prepare everything to pierce your own ear...

Just go to the mall man!

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
Quote by Copilot911

I know, right?
don't go to the mall, and don't let anyone ever pierce you with a gun, they cannot be sterilized, fo to a professional piercer and have them do it.

And remember if it can't go in the autoclave it can't go in your ear.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
well i dont really have time in the day and its like midnight now and im bored so i was gonna but ill just be smart and wait
I've pierced my own earlobe and I had minimal problems because I made sure I was really sanitary about it. If you're not fucking stupid you shouldn't have problems either. Here's what I did:

1. Boil a pot of water and put your earrings and your piercing needle (preferably you have ordered an actual hollow piercing needle, but if you're using a safety pin, so be it). Let these boil for about 10 minutes.

2. Take them out with tongs or something and put them onto a paper towel. Then clean them with rubbing alcohol.

3. Clean your earlobes with rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab, then mark the placement with a permanent marker. Check that it's even in a mirror.

4. Take two icecubes and put one on each side of your earlobe and hold them there until you can't feel a pinch on your ear with your fingernails.

5. If the marker has rubbed off, mark it again. Then clean the piercing needle with rubbing alcohol.

6. Get something for the needle to go into such as an apple slice, a cork, or a rubber eraser. You don't want to stab yourself in the neck. Hold your thing of choice behind your ear so that it's on the other side of where you will be piercing.

7. Line up the needle, make sure it's straight, and pierce. This is harder than it seems, mostly because it just feels fucking weird. It also may start to hurt. If you need to, re-numb your ear. Either way, press firmly and don't let the needle slide around or else it could go in at an angle and the piercing would turn out badly. Eventually you will hear a weird popping sound (that's the needle going through your cartilage) and then one more hard push will make the exit hole. The exit hole, getting the needle through the back of your ear, is often the hardest part.

8. Once the needle is all the way through (you can tell this if your backing of choice stays connected to the needle without your holding it there), carefully remove the needle from your ear. You may or may not be bleeding. Either way, clean your ear with rubbing alcohol again.

9. It's best if you're using a stud or some other piece of jewelry that goes in straight, rather than a hoop, which is difficult to put into a new, painful piercing. It should also be of a relatively good quality metal. Take the backing off the stud and carefully put it through the piercing. It may be hard to find the exit hole, but you probably will with some wiggling around.

10. It's important to keep the piercing clean while it's healing. Rotate the stud twice a day to prevent crust from building up, and then clean around the piercing and on the jewelry with rubbing alcohol. You may want to avoid sleeping on the side that your piercing is on for the first few weeks, as it could be sensitive.

Anyway...as long as you are hygienic, you most likely won't encounter any problems with the piercing. This all may seem like too much of a fuss and too paranoid, but if you're not prepared to clean the piercing daily or sanitize your piercing materials as much as possible, I don't recommend self-piercing.