well i want a desktop for gaming and everything... so i was wondering what kind of computer i should get? and i don't mean dell or hp. i want a custom made. like from http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/ what should i get? and its my dream computer so pretty much money isn't a limit i was looking at the intel SUPER DUPER ONE that starts at five grand and was like is it really worth it. and im a computer noob so yea. but quad core overclocked to 4.0ghz sounds awesome plus 4gigs of DDR3 ramb, and raid set raptor hard drives at 10,000 rpms that thing sounds BA. please no coments on how i should build my own, im really lazy.
you some kind of a rich kid or something?
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
im not a rich kid... i work etc. so i said why not. im sick of having my internet browser take three seconds to load. and wanna kick it up a noch. plus i might be able to use some of my college fund on it. (got like 60 grand in a college fund, and so far its like $2,500 a semester)
get less lazy, build your own.

Seriously it's easy, and it will probably save you a good grand.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
well...if its a gaming pc...then its a no brainer. just get the best of everything...since all aspects are used during game play....a high end graphics card can really take some stress off the RAM and CPU
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"