to me, its pretty meh. but thats my opinion.
gibson is running out of ideas fast, there futura guitars look good, but i have a feeling there not going to be thinking of a whole lot of new ideas anytime soon.
GEAR
Epiphone LesPaul 100
Fender FM212R 100watt
Pawn Shop Strat ripoff
Fender G-Dec
Digitech RP80

GETTING SOON
Jackson RR3 Pro Series
CFH Wah
*cringe* thats sacreligious. i can see the idea of more of a cutaway but ugghhhh...*twitch* (im a proud normal explorer player so im a bit horrified)
id like it better wth the normal x headstock
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
I think it is ugly
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
Quote by Roybordom
*cringe* thats sacreligious. i can see the idea of more of a cutaway but ugghhhh...*twitch* (im a proud normal explorer player so im a bit horrified)

You know, I think a normal Explorer would look pretty badass without the upper horn. Like, the side that faces the ground on the Reverse, but the other side, and the big bottom part, of a normal Explorer.

EDIT: Kinda like this. Forgive the 30-second MSPaint-job.

Last edited by Flying Couch at Jun 27, 2008,
Well I was wondering if they made other ones because I think the idea of a reverse explorer, but the headstock and lightning pick guard and other features kill this one.
That has got to be one of the ugliest guitars ever built. I'd rather play the wangcaster than this.
I bet the same person that came up with that reverse explorer idea is the same person that came up with the hot pocket theme
Yeah.... That looks weird, they could have atleast kept the regular headstock.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Eh, I don't like how it points downwards...I like the original explorer because of the stance, the largest horn points upwards which makes it seem much more dominant. The reverse just looks like it's falling down, and the headstock doesn't help at all.
Yeah.... That looks weird, they could have atleast kept the regular headstock.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
its better than the reverse strat.
i dont know if it was an official release, or just a custom thing, but i saw one in a guitar shop somewhere. i actually thought i was gonna throw up.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Yeah I'm not a fan of how they stuck a Moderne headstock on it but oh well. Most of the reverse guitars I don't like with the exception of the Thunderbird. Looks better than the nonreverse one IMO.
This thread only with a gibson site link was made two days ago.

Searchbar anyone?
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
When's the reverse Les Paul and SG coming out. lol
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!