Does anyone know Claudio Sanchez's main guitar is? I know its gibson but which one? is it the explorer?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
If that is the guy with the Slash-like curls....than yes I've seen him play explorers a lot
explorer
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Yeah, an Explorer. Although I think I recall him using a Les Paul once or twice aswell. But the Explorer is definately his main.
Explorers and the Doubleneck SG.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
He has many explorers, (I'm pretty sure his main is the white one with the Puerto Rico flag on it, that or tha natural one with black hardware) he also has his Custom Minarik "Medusa" it's different to the production model, fancy inlays, two humbuckers, four knobs.
He also used the double neck SG for the Welcome Home video but he doesn't particually use it loads from what I've seen.

If it's of interest the other guy uses a Les Paul fitted with a bigsby a lot as well as a lapsteel on some songs.
It's a Gibson E2 explorer.

They made a short run of them in the 80's. They were unusual because their bodies are made of layers of unusual-for-gibson wood: rather than mahogany, it was made of walnut, maple, and something else, can't remember what.
Explorers with EMGS
Stock Explorers
Flying V with EMGs
Stock SG
Stock doubleneck SG
Custom Minarik Medusa

Probably more, but these are the ones he's used live over the years.
claudio doesn't use emgs anymore. keeps all of his explorers stock. he also has an e2 explorer. 2 doubleneck sg's. 2 minarik medusas, a white gibson les paul studio, and some sg's he hasn't used in a while. he uses taylor acoustic guitars. and has a couple of fenders for studio use mainly
he uses a 72 explorer (not sure if it's a reissue), formerly with EMGs, but now with stock gibson pickups (57 series?).
He uses explorers and double-neck sgs I think
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

explorers 70% of time about 5% double neck sgs and the other 25% is a minarik medusa
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
He records with strats.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
/\

not really. i've got the making of their last album, him and travis used a variety of guitars for distorted tones, claudio using explorers, les pauls, and even a tele, while travis stuck to a gold es-335. for cleans they seemed to favor a blue tele (i think it was an american standard since it looked like it had 22 frets).
His main guitars are 72 Gibson Explorers, some with EMG 81/85 and some with stock pickups.

He has a White Gibson EDS-1275, which he only uses when he plays 'Welcome Home' (Trust me seen them in concert)

Travis Stever uses Gibson Les Pauls almost exclusively, he occaisionally uses an SG.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk