Hello Pit, my old, dear friend. I haven't been on for a while due to my parents finding my weed.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that I missed you all (even though you probably didn't notice I was gone ) and see what's up with everyone lately. I'm sure I've missed out on some pretty epic stories in the month I was gone.

P.S. If this is considered spam, please close it.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Why thank you!
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

I noticed. But I'm ashamed of you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I noticed. But I'm ashamed of you.

Well, I've decided to stop smoking for the time being. I love my computer (and UG) too much to risk getting it taken away again.

Thanks for noticing.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by stinger12345
**** parents finding the stash is always a bad day...unless they're stoners themselves.

which makes it just as bad cause in that case they end up smoking all your weed, and then eating all the cookies that are supposed to go in your lunch.
Quote by nosushi4you
Well, I've decided to stop smoking for the time being. I love my computer (and UG) too much to risk getting it taken away again.

Thanks for noticing.

Regardless, when we're out in public.. You're wearing a disguise, so people don't see what kind of vagabonds I'm associating with.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Regardless, when we're out in public.. You're wearing a disguise, so people don't see what kind of vagabonds I'm associating with.

Seems a little harsh, have you two tried counseling?
Quote by stinger12345
**** parents finding the stash is always a bad day...unless they're stoners themselves.

It'll still be a bad day cos they'll smoke it all up ;(
I have other people hold for me... I'm the guy that they blame when their parents find it and they don't believe them ^_^
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I don't really know how to answer that...

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?