Page 1 of 2
Anyone wear it? Anyone hate it? Epic fail?

Discuss
Last edited by Aussieloco at Jun 27, 2008,
I find it odd that you have fail in the OP... yet threaten anybody else to use it.

Eyeliner is for women.
I figured that's why noone had posted yet so I took it down. Most of my threads are epic fails anyways.
This isn't going to go too well.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I do in fact wear eyeliner when I play out and/or go clubbing, I also wear eye shadow and foundation, and no I'm not homosexual, and I do enjoy ruthlessly beating people who give me shit about it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I do in fact wear eyeliner when I play out and/or go clubbing, I also wear eye shadow and foundation, and no I'm not homosexual, and I do enjoy ruthlessly beating people who give me shit about it.

Not homosexual. Just a bit quirky I'd say.
I've tried it, it makes me look like a drag queen, I've given up.
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

High five.

I don't wear it, but I never do anything but go to school, go home, and sleep. However if the occasion called for it, I might. I don't know why it bothers so many people.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Don't forget some blush.
Quote by Muzikh

Eyeliner is for women.

Well said. I have to agree. Eyeliner is for ladies.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

This^
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
I find it to be unacceptable, guys should not wear eyeliner. Being a guy allows you to get up throw on some clothes and go on with your day. Not flat ironing your hair waring nail polish and makeup.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

+1, im also in beauty school.
i have no problem with it, and i think it looks great on some people. i personally don't wear it simply because i don't have it around and i don't have much of a reason to go out and buy some. i wouldn't object to wearing it. i guess most people just don't make the connection that most of the rockstars they idolize used to be those oddly dressed freaks they make fun of at school

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by RunawayKaren
I find it to be unacceptable, guys should not wear eyeliner. Being a guy allows you to get up throw on some clothes and go on with your day. Not flat ironing your hair waring nail polish and makeup.

Yes because everyone is the same...

I find it kind of weird, but I have to admit it can occasionally look good.
I don't wear it. Our drummer does and people think he is emo when he is in fact into an Inferno and George Kollius maniac >_>
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
No...
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
I wear panty hose under my pants instead.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I wear it occasionally... not casually, like at school or stuff. My eyes are tiny ****s, it makes them look much bigger.
I wear it for parties when i want to look particulary emo (not sissy 14 year old emo, i mean Black Collared shirt, fedorah hat, black jeans)
Man it tickles putting it on.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

I don't wear it and I don't know why people do. Femininity is not a particularly attractive trait in men.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
No, but I don't object to it, really.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
No, but I don't object to it, really.

This basically.

I do use it at halloween though. /Pointless
Quote by Meths
I don't wear it and I don't know why people do. Femininity is not a particularly attractive trait in men.

Maybe for you.
My friends wore guyliner once. Needless to say i went to kick him in the nuts but there was nothing there.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Well I guess we'll know if we ever cross paths. I'll be the one on the ground bloody and bruised at the hands of the man in the makeup
I don't wear it, and I find it looks stupid on some chicks and dudes too. I also find it embarrassing for men too, I mean in 10 years when your not a rebellious PunX Rawkers and have a family who wants to see your yearbook or old family pics your just gonna look silly with eyeliner and flippy hair. But some of my gay friends look hella good in it.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by GiantRaven
So is there a difference between guyliner and eyeliner?

We don't die of shame buying it?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
its rediculous
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by original=punk
Maybe for you.

If women wanted men to look like women, they'd probably save time and go for women.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I think its hot
but some people dont suit it
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Page 1 of 2