why...were you even watching that until 1:40?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by ugsusheyftef
ITS AN AMAZING SOLO!
the guy is obviously the next Hendrix.

JUST BECAUSE HE'S BLACK? YOU RACIST PRICK

F**k, a great solo could've saved that song
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
This is like the third thread in 2 days about just how god damn stupid a lil wayne song is the fact that he's so successful makes me wanna go down to the zoo and throw my **** at everyone in sight like a gorilla.
I would rather listen to the death rattle of my only child than listen to Lil' Wayne.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by Bendybaws
F**k, a great solo could've saved that song

No it couldnt. If jesus and superman had a bastard child it couldnt have saved that song.
Quote by lunaticfringe93
No it couldnt. If jesus and superman had a bastard child it couldnt have saved that song.

Got that right.
Talentless loser, way to play on pathetic stereotypes to make monies...

This is why I hate the music producers of today, they take anyone who can breath and let the computers do all the work
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
See my user title. The man gives southern rappers a bad name.

Actually, I like the guitar part of that song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VbSGAk6d6bU
This has much better guitar playing.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jun 27, 2008,