I'm ordering an Avatar 2x12 cab soon and I'm having trouble deciding what speakers to get. I recently bought a Carvin MTS 3200 head and am going to be playing lots of metal but also want the cleans to sound excellent.

I can choose between Celestion Vintage 30s, G12H30s, G12T75s, Greenbacks, Classic Lead 80s, Hellatone 30s, Hellatone 60s, and G12K100s. I've read that the V30s have a mid scoop and can sound fuzzy, so I dunno if these "default" speakers are for me.

I won't be cranking my amp very loud so I'm not sure if that should influence what speakers I get. I want speakers that will sound full and balanced, something that will give me a punchy rhythm with palm muting, nice fluid sounding leads, and still have awesome cleans.

Any ideas? Maybe get a combination of speakers (or would that be weird with only a 2x12 cab?)?. I dunno, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Vintage 30s or the Hellatone equivalents.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
So I must've read wrong about the Vintage 30s? I understand that they're the "standard" speaker but I've also read a lot of people don't like them...I dunno I thought some people would be able to offer insight on this.
Yes, you read wrong.

Vintage 30s don't have a mid scoop, they have a mid spike, meaning they have more mids, not less.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Yes, you read wrong.

Vintage 30s don't have a mid scoop, they have a mid spike, meaning they have more mids, not less.

Ohh ok

Thanks.