So i am 16 years old, and my parents and i decided to go on a short vacation this weekend. so we are heading over to san diego. Today i find out that this chick that i like and i actually talk to a lot compared to other girls is also going on the same days. Like what a coincidence. I believe she is staying a couple of miles away from our hotel, but thats no big. The thing is I want to have some fun with her hang out, you know do some teenager things with her. How can we hook up there and convince her so we can hang out and all.
thanks yall
Try the relationship thread.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
Try the relationship thread.

this
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Got her phone number??
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

if you can talk to her again before you go, tell her you will also be there and ask if she wants to hang out. if she says yes, get her number and then go sightseeing or something.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Punch her in the face. Then TELL her she's gonna hang out with y....

wait... this isn't /b/ :p

nah man, if you talk to her a lot just tell her you're going the same days she is and ask if she wants to hang out?

I mean the worst that happens is she says "sorry i have things planned", right?

Good luck anyway

failing that, i'm with alaskan_ninja
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
if you can talk to her again before you go, tell her you will also be there and ask if she wants to hang out. if she says yes, get her number and then go sightseeing or something.

+1
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Sightseeing, eh? I hear shes got some pretty big mountains? Might wanna go walkabout around those parts, eh?
offcourse i have her phone number, the thing is i think she sees me more of a friend than a bf, and THAT SUCKS. but yea we both no we r gonna be there, i just spoke to her today, but i will wake up tmrw and try to talk to her again and see what we can do.
and like have any of you guys had this oppurtunity, any ideas on how we can meet up, do what, done anything like this personally...
Quote by BGSM
Sightseeing, eh? I hear shes got some pretty big mountains? Might wanna go walkabout around those parts, eh?

Are you Canadian, eh?
it sounds like you are in danger of getting stuck in the friend zone. i honestly dont know how you get out of that if she sees you as more of as friend than as a romantic interest.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by armenh
and like have any of you guys had this oppurtunity, any ideas on how we can meet up, do what, done anything like this personally...

Yes. It's called the relationship thread.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
she did ask me out a year ago... and she sent me a lot of pics of herself, but she makes it seem as they are more friendly and nothing sexual... as in her in a bikini not naked....
na dude im just a late bloomer, but im 16... yea i was kind of stupid in 8th grade too cuz i said no to her.
Just ask her if she wants do something, problem solved. Even if she only thinks of you as a friend then she'll probably still want to do something, and if she wants more then she'll want to do something.

She'll want to do something.
Quote by armenh
she did ask me out a year ago... and she sent me a lot of pics of herself, but she makes it seem as they are more friendly and nothing sexual... as in her in a bikini not naked....

if she asked you out a year ago, why didnt you say yes? if she did have feelings for you then she has probably got over them by now and you have lost your chance.

but the fact that she sends you photos of her in bikinis amkes me think that she would not be completely averse to something more.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

Quote by armenh
na dude im just a late bloomer, but im 16... yea i was kind of stupid in 8th grade too cuz i said no to her.

You... Daft Prick.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
but like she always im's me and text's me but they are pretty general stuff, well remember i am a noob and dont know nything about relationships.
Quote by armenh
dude its the pit chill man

Oh lawd. Besides have all the social skill of the Incredible Hulk, you also can't read apparently. There's a thread at the top of the page detailing what specific threads shouldn't be posted. In this thread, there is also an extremely useful list of links including one to the relationship thread. Please go there, so I, as a grumpy, spiteful, dickwad, don't have to continually stumble across threads about nerdy forumers, who are too awkward, too ugly, or too "shy" to make a move on a girl.

Good luck with your situation.
Quote by NGD1313
Oh lawd. Besides have all the social skill of the Incredible Hulk, you also can't read apparently. There's a thread at the top of the page detailing what specific threads shouldn't be posted. In this thread, there is also an extremely useful list of links including one to the relationship thread. Please go there, so I, as a grumpy, spiteful, dickwad, don't have to continually stumble across threads about nerdy forumers, who are too awkward, too ugly, or too "shy" to make a move on a girl.

Good luck with your situation.

Harsh man, harsh

To TS, stop being a bitch and ask her out!

Good luck
Get a bottle of chloroform and rag. The rest is up to you.
This has got to be the coolest sig you've ever read.

You gotta break out of the friend zone. Make it slightly more obvious than you normally would that you're interested. If you have never done it before, which is fine, you should probably go to the relationship thread for more about this. Look for Silent Deftone's advice, he's pretty genius at this.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.