talking about the schecter synester custom:

"This guitar has a wonderful sound with the custom SD's! It's real dirty and when you run it through a Line 6 you got nothing but awesomeness!!! ?
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Tom_hatton
Lots about Dean guitars as well...

Same applies to BC Rich. You can't judge a brand by their beginner series.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
Same applies to BC Rich. You can't judge a brand by their beginner series.

another victim of this is danelectro, people bash them just because the FAB pedals aren't much good. Also line 6, people jump on the bandwagon about digital not being as good as analog and say "they suck because they sound digital", or just say they suck because of how wanky the spider series is (the spider valve is actually a great amp, but people jump on the snobbery-wagon about it because of the name, too. its just a little overpriced...)

an idiot on this site said something like "as a vox owner, i have to say vox is no good" - idiot who had an AD30VT...

and that guy i posted about in the laney thread, managed to say so many dumb things in the 20 minutes or so he was in the shop, trying out a fender vibro-champ XD and slagging it off because it wasn't a marshall, saying his valvestate was better just because its a marshall..

"marshall is better than fender because its marshall"
"don't get ibanez, get a cort, they are better."
"eww, laney? they are made by peavey, and peavey are horrible. you need a marshall."
"i have a setting on my yamaha pacifica where all 3 pickups are out of phase and it sounds like a banjo"
"you don't need to be able to play guitar if you've got a distorted tone like a marshall!"
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
"that kirk hammett sig esp meets all of my acoustic bluegrass needs.but it sucks for metal."
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Really just read any review on musicians friend.
Mesa Boogie DC5
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Quote by Teh GIR
Really just read any review on musicians friend.

This.

"I've had this guitar for 2 hours and it is THE BOMB!!! People say the trem goes out of whack after a while, but I've used it twice and it's fine!!!! 10/10!!!!"
Dickless.
crushing overdrive
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
This is the same thread as the ultra-annoying "Dumb things other guitarists have said to you..."

Did we need another one?
Quote by Teh GIR
talking about the schecter synester custom:

"This guitar has a wonderful sound with the custom SD's! It's real dirty and when you run it through a Line 6 you got nothing but awesomeness!!! ?

I love your close-mindedness. Just because (you think) the spider-series sucks, line 6 as a brand sucks and all of it's product.
I personally love responding to any and all BC Rich bashing. There is a lot of it which is prefaced by things like "I have never played one, but I heard that..."
Die in a fire.
Quote by Blompcube

"marshall is better than fender because its marshall"
"don't get ibanez, get a cort, they are better."
"eww, laney? they are made by peavey, and peavey are horrible. you need a marshall."
"i have a setting on my yamaha pacifica where all 3 pickups are out of phase and it sounds like a banjo"
"you don't need to be able to play guitar if you've got a distorted tone like a marshall!"

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
"The MG is curshing and the distortion is Br00talz!!! TRUE MARSHALL TONE ******!!!!"

Nuff' said.
Guitars
------------------

Epiphone SG w/seymour duncan JB's

Hagstrom Super Swede

Amp
-----------------

Traynor YCV50 BLUE

Pedals
------------------

Line 6 DL-4

Boss TU-2
My friend once said to me: "Minor Pentatonic scale sucks"
Don't worry, I strangled him to death.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
This.

"I've had this guitar for 2 hours and it is THE BOMB!!! People say the trem goes out of whack after a while, but I've used it twice and it's fine!!!! 10/10!!!!"

That made me lol... *Literally*

"You got one of those Digital Vox amps? Those are really ****ty... Me? I Have 50 watt MG... It's so ****in' good!"

Anyone who owns an MG and calls it a Marshall should be stabbed in the ****ing face.
Quote by WtrPlyr
I love your close-mindedness. Just because (you think) the spider-series sucks, line 6 as a brand sucks and all of it's product.

If you actually have the ability to read than you would have seen that im not saying that, its a quote from the ug forums.

Spiders suck (i used to own one) Their pedals and other amps are actually good modelers
Mesa Boogie DC5
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Quote by roshjosh
That made me lol... *Literally*

"You got one of those Digital Vox amps? Those are really ****ty... Me? I Have 50 watt MG... It's so ****in' good!"

Anyone who owns an MG and calls it a Marshall should be stabbed in the ****ing face.

i was under the impression that MG's are made by marshall.
ok, i'll stab anyone who calls it a marshall next time, because they're telling the truth.
Quote by The red Strat.
i was under the impression that MG's are made by marshall.
ok, i'll stab anyone who calls it a marshall next time, because they're telling the truth.

No no, you stab anyone who says it SOUNDS like a marshall.
Guitars
------------------

Epiphone SG w/seymour duncan JB's

Hagstrom Super Swede

Amp
-----------------

Traynor YCV50 BLUE

Pedals
------------------

Line 6 DL-4

Boss TU-2
It's more annoying when people say they have a ''100 watt Marshall'' or ''Marshall DFX''.
Quote by Horlicks
It's more annoying when people say they have a ''100 watt Marshall'' or ''Marshall DFX''.

Not really, it makes me laugh because you know that they know they've got a crap amp and they think they can cover it up
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.