Page 1 of 2
Your a terrible person.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
you know that violence can be a sign of love? i think you are in the closet and want to commit buggery on him.
You a big man now then eh?

Punching a guy whiles hes passed out on the floor.

**** you idiot.
You're just a big fat meanie.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by tuwyci
you know that violence can be a sign of love? i think you are in the closet and want to commit buggery on him.

Nah, far from gay, sorry man.
This is stupid, even for the pit.

*reported*
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by CobbZ
You a big man now then eh?

Punching a guy whiles hes passed out on the floor.

**** you idiot.

I was drunk, but yeah i guess im a big man.
Quote by Ziggums
You sir, are a cowardly **** face.

Lmfao, i was drunk get over it, i wouldnt give a **** if people did the same to me, id take it like a man, and i barley hit they guy
hes a huge god damned douche
but i laughed so ****ing hard at that video it made it ok
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
hes a huge god damned douche
but i laughed so ****ing hard at that video it made it ok

my buddy was laughing about it the next day
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
Lmfao, i was drunk get over it, i wouldnt give a **** if people did the same to me, id take it like a man, and i barley hit they guy

What has drunk got to do with anything? I've never seen people get violent because they're drunk, probably because they're not sadistic ****s.
Quote by Nugi
What has drunk got to do with anything? I've never seen people get violent because they're drunk, probably because they're not sadistic ****s.

Youv never seen a violent drunk that ****s with people?
UG does not approve
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
Damn yall must be some wussys

What?? I can't think of a bigger pussy, then someone that hits an unconscious friend. Most men only punch men that can fight back.
Quote by Nugi
What?? I can't think of a bigger pussy, then someone that hits an unconscious friend. Most men only punch men that can fight back.

Buddy, you dont know me. My friends tough he can take some weak ass punches. Why are you getting all pissed off? If this happened to you i bet youd cry about it for days..lol
You arse
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
thats beyond low punching your mate when he's passed out
how do you sleep at night?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
thats beyond low punching your mate when he's passed out
how do you sleep at night?

He's done the same to me before i didn't give a ****!! He laughed about it the next day bro
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
Buddy, you dont know me. My friends tough he can take some weak ass punches. Why are you getting all pissed off? If this happened to you i bet youd cry about it for days..lol

Yeah, nice try bud. But most Saturdays I wake up with worse drunken injurys then a black eye.

Dude, I know he didn't feel a thing. It's the that you enjoyed hitting a guy that had passed out, that disgusts me..
Page 1 of 2