I cannot go to sleep, coz i've been playing ze guitar.

Its 5:30 am and I haven't slept yet, um hope my heart doesnt stop.

:[

Hernia FTL
Ahh man, good luck with your operation
Enjoy the morphine, I was on a pint or so of it a day when i cut my knuckle in half
Best week of my life
ohai little sig.
You'll be fine. Btw what kind of surgery is it? Just curious
EDT: Ah hernia, could be worse, you could have a bicycle up your arse of somethin... kinda makes a hernia seem less serious in comparison eh?

Don't worry too much, I'm sure the surgeon knows what they're doing. You'll be just dandy.
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
Last edited by icyblue at Jun 27, 2008,
Hope the surgery goes well. How big is the tear?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Well, now that you're tired, they'll use less knockout gas. Everyone wins.

Hope your operation goes well, man. Take inspiration from Grundy0: UG'ers are invincible.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
good luck man... you'll be fine

ive gone thru multiple, all hav had no complications, and i really doubt yours is. Good luck once again
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
Last edited by MetalzMinion12 at Jun 27, 2008,
Quote by woodenbandman
Well, now that you're tired, they'll use less knockout gas. Everyone wins.

Hope your operation goes well, man. Take inspiration from Grundy0: UG'ers are invincible.

The Pit blesses it's users with an aura of impressive constitution. Most of us would be dead by now if we didn't come here
As someone that's had 17 surgeries myself, I say just relax and get some sleep.
Main Gear:
guitars;
Gibson LPJ
Squire CLASSIC VIBE Stratocaster 60's
PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone Sheraton II

amps;
Bugera 1990, 6260
Egnater Tweaker
you'll be good man, just take it easy, and walk asap. it's what helped me through mine.

don't stress over anything, just hang out, and try not to laugh, it sucks!
------

Shwiggity.
Good luck, the first day won't be bad after a hernia operation in my experience. The second and third day was horrible, could barely walk without intense pain. Like the guy above me said what ever you do, try not to laugh, cough, or sneeze, or you will have intense burning pain. Just pop the pain pills and have fun on the sofa
Are you the poop balls guy?...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I had surgery a week ago... you will be fine. Oh Oh Oh! We can be cripple buddies!!!!
No but in all seriousness the doctors and nurses were great. I went home an hour after waking up. The worst part is the boring ass three weeks when I have to sit around and do nothing. Damn hernia.
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come...
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Ugers are invincible we really are, grundy just pwed cancer and you shall pwn teh hernia
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...