yesterday i woke up at 3pm and im still awake at 8:40am next morning. ima try 2 make it to later 2nite like 11 or 12. ill prolly end up awake till like 2 or 3am.
Good for you, so did I. Insomnia FTW.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Bah.

Hope you don't have anything important planned, because if you're up too long you'll hit the bed and not wanna get out for a couple days.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
hah, dude thats gonna **** u up, i stayed up from 12lunchtime till 8am doing work and felt like **** for the next 2 days,, good luck with that :P
hey, i got all summer to **** around and just chill. no need to be un ****ed up
if you look up "badass" in the dictionary it would say f22master

Because insomniacs are the coolest ****ers on the planet...
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I woke up at 8am and went in to uni to finish a film.

I decided at 4pm that I hated it and I grabbed a camera and finished a whole new film at 3am and spent an hour putting it on youtube. By this time the bus and train services were not running, so I slept on the floor of the edit suite for around 4 hours (well, 2 hours of actual sleep).

Then I had to go and jam with my band at 10am, and I don't think I got home until 4pm and then I still was up for a while before going to sleep.

Oh yeah, a week or so before that on a Saturday I had another early morning for some reason. We played a gig that night and it was ****ty. Then we went to this party and took acid, and I didn't go to sleep. I left at around 10:30am from the party and went to uni to work on the previously mentioned film while still coming down.

I didn't go to bed until 10pm Sunday night and was still coming down.