Does anyone know any more sites like darklyrics.com that have lyrics arranged according to album (all the lyrics for one album on one page)? I've started using the lyrics feature on iTunes and it's a real hassle to have to open every set of lyrics in a new window :/
Thanks,
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
If I remember correctly Plyrics.com is like that for "Punk" Music. It's the "punk" version of Darklyrics.
Azlyrics is a perfect example of what I wasn't looking for, thanks anyway though. I'll go check out plyrics. Any more?
I use songmeanings.net. It's organized into albums, but each song is a different link. The cool thing is people actually comment on the songs.
I use EvilLyrics, the most godly lyric tool ever.

Basically, it runs on the desktop, and every time a song comes on (you can format it to correspond with any media player you have, including iTunes), it searches the internet and comes up with the lyrics in the window automatically.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.