I've just been looking through my box of components - I used to build a lot of pedals, for myself, and for friends, but I just don't have the time any more.

There are literally hundreds of resistors & capacitors (all useful values) there are pedal kits, so 3PDT switches, jacks, LEDs, battery snaps, transistors, pots, all sorts - if you are interested, let me know, I'm documenting what is there, and I'll be open to offers.

(p.s. this isn't in the for sale section as it's only of interest to a small section of the community).
Quote by mark_wuk
I've just been looking through my box of components - I used to build a lot of pedals, for myself, and for friends, but I just don't have the time any more.

There are literally hundreds of resistors & capacitors (all useful values) there are pedal kits, so 3PDT switches, jacks, LEDs, battery snaps, transistors, pots, all sorts - if you are interested, let me know, I'm documenting what is there, and I'll be open to offers.

(p.s. this isn't in the for sale section as it's only of interest to a small section of the community).

Awesome could you PM me a list? im interested
Quote by Entrant_21
Awesome could you PM me a list? im interested

I'll PM you a link when it's finished - I've just been through the resistors - there's 1300 of them in different values - mostly 1/4 watt 1% - capacitors next!!
Quote by mark_wuk
I'll PM you a link when it's finished - I've just been through the resistors - there's 1300 of them in different values - mostly 1/4 watt 1% - capacitors next!!

Nice sounds just like what im after! List making is always boring though:P
Quote by Entrant_21
Nice sounds just like what im after! List making is always boring though:P

Here's the list for anyone else who might be interested - not interested in splitting - make me an offer! You'll need acrobat reader to view it.

List of components
Only comes up as a load of question marks for me..
What kits are there?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
It's not that sort of kits - it was the bits that you need to make all pedals, jacks, switches, but my mate has already bought all of those before I got a chance to finish the list!!!

It's a load of components left - no idea why you are seeing question marks, it works fine with the version of acrobat I'm using, which is probably the latest... Anyone else having problems?
Quote by rancidryan
how much for all of it?

PM me an offer.

It weighs about 2 kilos, so I'll have to look into shipping costs too.