-Ok, I'm selling a Squier MB-4 Bass Guitar with skull graphics and inlay, don't be fooled by the Squier name, it's a good quality bass. Good condition apart from 1 small mark on the side. I also have a hard case and soft case for it if you want those aswell. I'm looking for around £160 for the whole package, bass, hard case + soft + a set of strings. Note: I bought the bass on it's own for £200 and the hard case for around £70.

-The next thing I'm selling is a Boss ME-50 Guitar Multi-effects pedal, it's in perfect working order includes wah-wah pedal, modulated effects, lots of distortion effects, etc. I'm looking for around £90 for it. Offers will be taken into to consideration.

- Finally I am selling a Boss DS-1 and MT-2 Distortion pedals, offer away for them.

NOTE: I AM ONLY ABLE TO SELL TO PEOPLE IN THE LEEDS AREA, OR ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THAT VIA DROPPING OFF OR YOU PICKING IT UP.

If you want more pictures or more information post here or pm me.

I will also take trades into consideration for these products.

Thanks
Hey man,

Does the ME-50 have the ability to save presets and flick between them, or is it a case of set dials and turn effects on/off when needed?

Also, does it come with the power supply.

Finally, look at my location!
Quote by Entrant_21
£15 for the DS-1?

EDIT: just noticed your leeds only part of the message lol
If youre interested in posting to the UK let me know
Quote by saphrax
Hey man,

Does the ME-50 have the ability to save presets and flick between them, or is it a case of set dials and turn effects on/off when needed?

I'm pretty damn sure you can do that, I havn't really tried doing it so I'm not sure, I'll let you know if it does
Quote by Pooinsky
I'm pretty damn sure you can do that, I havn't really tried doing it so I'm not sure, I'll let you know if it does

Ok, I've just worked out if you go into 'Memory mode' there are 10 banks, each of these banks have 3 channels if you will. You can modify each of these channels to your liking, so to your question; yes you can switch between 3 different channels with your foot.
Ok, I've just worked out if you go into 'Memory mode' there are 10 banks, each of these banks have 3 channels/presets if you will. You can modify each of these channels to your liking, so to your question; yes you can switch between 3 different channels with your foot quickly.
Quote by saphrax
Hey man,

Ah I didn't see that lol, nope unfortunately it didn't come with the power adapter, I've been using batteries for a while and they seem to last pretty long, also you could just buy the adapter seperately.
Would you send the ME-50?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Quote by Speedabob
Would you send the ME-50?

Nah I'm sorry, it either has to be pick up or drop off, and I don't want to be traveling really far.
Quote by CoreysMonster
if I add another 10 pounds on the ME 50 and pay for postage, will you send to germany?

Nah, I'm sorry, as I said before, I am only able to drop off or people or them pick up, no exceptions.
Quote by Pooinsky
Nah, I'm sorry, as I said before, I am only able to drop off or people or them pick up, no exceptions.

Grr stupid no editing, whenever I do a crappy ass grammar or spelling error, which I tend to do alot, I can't edit it
Quote by Pooinsky
Bump.

You could be bumping for a while dude if you're only williong to sell to leeds, just some friendly advice
Quote by Entrant_21
You could be bumping for a while dude if you're only williong to sell to leeds, just some friendly advice

Yeah I know that but I've got nothing to lose
Live in Warrington at the moment, but will be moving to Huddersfield in a month or so, is that close enough?

What's your best price for the DS-1?
Guitars
Gretsch Duo Jet w\ Bigsby
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Martin 00-15
Yamaha FGX720SC
Yamaha Pacifica 112

Amps
Marshall MG50DFX

Pedals
Electro-Harmonix HOG
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff
Boss SD-1
Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95
ill trade you my old fender squire for the bass, the neck is really warped and my baby sister wrote all over it with a sharpie, but its in ok condition over all