Hey, I've got loose volume and tone knobs on my telecaster (the knobs are screw on).

A bit hard to explain without a guitar but:

I've checked the potentiometers, their fine, plus I've tightened the screws many a time, but still when I rotate them, they go past the potentiometers "stop point", and keeps going.

I'm tempted to superglue them on, but of course, this would mean it would be difficult to take them off when required.

Any tips?

Cheers
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
I think it sounds like the gripping bit inside the pot you can pull off has worn down or something.

You can easily buy replacements for them, although it might be harder to get one for your exact guitar.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by weemansyndrome
I think it sounds like the gripping bit inside the pot you can pull off has worn down or something.

You can easily buy replacements for them, although it might be harder to get one for your exact guitar.

Cheaper/easier to just buy new knobs then?
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by Pure_Morning
Cheaper/easier to just buy new knobs then?

Err, possibly. I would wait for someone else's opinion on this tbh... don't trust anything I say
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by weemansyndrome
Err, possibly. I would wait for someone else's opinion on this tbh... don't trust anything I say

How difficult can it be - if the pots are working properly, but the knobs keep in spinning when the pot gets to the end of it's travel, get new knobs - it's not exactly going to break the bank is it.