Ok so I'm goin away for the summer for a long time

I don't want my guitar to get damaged or anything (altho it is just a Epiphone Les Paul Standard). Wut should i do, shud i take off the strings, tighten the strings, er wut???

thx guys
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
nothing... seriously. As long as the guitar is in an environment where the relative humidity won't change drastically, it'll be fine. Just put it in it's case and store the case in a safe spot while you're away.

This is how I store my guitars... even though I try to keep them all in rotation, some of them stay in their spots for MONTHS!

Its best to take off the strings or at least de-tune them a bit so they don't put as much tension on the neck, also keep it away from extreme condition changes and moisture
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
k thx guys...

and BTW Sinofian, DAM NICE GUITAR COLLECTION
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
Quote by MetalzMinion12
k thx guys...

and BTW Sinofian, DAM NICE GUITAR COLLECTION

Thanks!

Seeing that pic made me realize that I really need to take a new one... some of those guitars are no longer a part of the 'herd' (I've given away 2, traded 1, built 1 from spare parts, & bought 3 or 4 since it was taken).

Quote by Deep*Kick
Its best to take off the strings or at least de-tune them a bit so they don't put as much tension on the neck, also keep it away from extreme condition changes and moisture

I disagree. I don't think taking of the strings will be better for the neck. It might actually be worse.