it's a wilkinson TOM bridge with roller saddles and adjustable posts for more intonation adjustment... it looks really nice and is only 25 bucks on guitarfetish.com. has anyone ever used it?

(Invalid img)
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
I kinda like it... it's unique.

I need to figure out what color I want the hardware to be on this V though... I'm not a huge fan of gold but I think it would look good with the selection of wood i'm using...

I was originally going to do black but i'm not 100% sure...

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
wow that does look really nice. i haven't had experience with this bridge, but i did buy a LP junior stoppiece wraparound. i tihnk it's very nice, gold looks expensive but is cheap of course.

it actually improved my sustain by ALOT.

this looks very nice, i say buy!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
gold, chrome, black... HmMmMmMMmMMmM

Yeah I've heard of those. Allegedly improves string life and tuning stability, I don't know if it actually does that or not. It's mostly used when you have a Bigsby-style trem installed to reduce the friction between the strings and the bridge.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
I hate gold; it shows wear very badly. I got a friend's dad's guitar on loan, and I haven't played it in a while so it's just been in the hardcase and the gold pup covers and Bigsby bridge are hideous. The gold has faded off and now it's an ugly, uneven, gold-tinted nickel color. I'm gonna get my ass kicked when I give it back, but eh.

Pics upon request.

I've never used THAT bridge, but said guitar has a gold TOM roller bridge on it and it NEVER goes out of tune. I love it.
i've seen that bridge today (guitar store), but i can't say on what, i just remember looking at it and saying "hey, that guy wrote a thread about a bridge like this!"

next time i'm in, i'll jump on'er and see how she goes!
------

Shwiggity.
will it fit on a mustang? :P

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
so nobody's gonna help me pick a color scheme?

On m Gibson i replaced the saddles with roller saddles, and i would say that it improved the sustain, and tuning stability. I have a bigsby on aformentioned LP.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
yea i saw jim thanks lol. its getting done in clear... nothing else. i'll probably do black hardware that was my original plan