Details
Construction: bolt on_____ Bridge: Tune-o-matic __________ Fretboard: ebony
Body wood: Basswood___ Pickups: B.C. Rich B.D.S.M. ___ Frets: 24 jumbo
Top style: flat top____________________________________ Scale: 25 1/2”
Tuners: B.C. Rich die-cast
Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone and 1 three-way toggle
Price: $299.99 (£169.99)

Simple, let the games begin
Hmm, it's not a good guitar per se, but with a pickup swap it'll be worth maybe $400. I'm say go for it. It's a good price for what you're getting.
Dickless.
BC Rich guitars other than the USA models are terrible value
I'm just not a fan at all
Get a Jackson or an Agile
ohai little sig.
Before a brawl starts over this, BC Rich's older range is pitiful and crap with the exception of the really expensive stuff but they renevated the lot and added a couple of guitars to their range. The Warbeast was one of those added on so it won't have the problems it's ancestors had.

Hmm, it's not a good guitar per se, but with a pickup swap it'll be worth maybe $400. I'm say go for it. It's a good price for what you're getting.

I plan to save up and stick in some EMGs. The BC rich humbuckers seem to have a bad reputation but I dont know why. They sounded great to me in store.
Quote by Red_Raven
Before a brawl starts over this, BC Rich's older range is pitiful and crap with the exception of the really expensive stuff but they renevated the lot and added a couple of guitars to their range. The Warbeast was one of those added on so it won't have the problems it's ancestors had.

What on earth makes you say that? They're still made in the same factories and therefore built to the same quality standard as the other models; ergo they're probably still crap. I haven't played one but your logic is heavily flawed.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
What on earth makes you say that? They're still made in the same factories and therefore built to the same quality standard as the other models; ergo they're probably still crap. I haven't played one but your logic is heavily flawed.
Well your logic is flawed . You haven't even played one and your putting them down. The guitars have a completely different quality from the older models. Trust me man I spent alotta time comparing them with some pals. They all agreed, the newer guitars leave the old ones in the dirt.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
ergo they're probably still crap. I haven't played one

When people get on this forum and say bad things about BC Rich guitars, this is pretty much what I hear time and time again.
Quote by Johnthewrench
When people get on this forum and say bad things about BC Rich guitars, this is pretty much what I hear time and time again.

TS admitted that the old ones suck, yes?

They're still made in the same factories as they used to be, yes?

Therefore they're made to the same standards as they used to be, yes?

The new ones, made to the same standards in the same factories, will therefore be of the same quality as the old ones, which the TS admitted were crap.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
TS admitted that the old ones suck, yes?

They're still made in the same factories ?
Yes

Therefore they're made to the same standards as they used to be, yes?
NO

Factories can change just as much as guitars you know .
Man look Im not here to argue. I just want to hear what people think of this guitar not BC Rich or how they've f*cked-up some of their guitars.

I think the guitar looks sick and sounds like a metal demon. What does everyone else here think of this guitar?
Ignitor>Ironbird>Beast>Warbeast>Warlock
IMO
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
The guitar in question is a lower-end piece, which is not particularly desireable.

1. Old BC Rich guitars suck? Are you that uninformed?

2. Made in the same factories as they used to be? Would that be in the factories in Hesperia, CA, Nagoya Japan, Tijuana, Mexico, or Korea?

3. "Same standards as they used to be"? Which standards? Production techniques vary by manufacturer.

4. TS having "admitted" that older BC Rich guitars were crap calls his credibility into question.
^ BC Rich hasn't made guitars in NJ since the mid 80s.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
Quote by sk8boardbob2
^ BC Rich hasn't made guitars in NJ since the mid 80s.

That is true. Is that when "The old ones sucked"?
4. TS having "admitted" that older BC Rich guitars were crap calls his credibility into question.

I said the lower end guitars of the old era sucked and that the good guitars they made where expensive such as the NJ's. Sorry for the mix-up.
Last edited by Red_Raven at Jun 28, 2008,
Let's see. Mahogany body, neck through construction, brand pickups, Tone pros bridge, Grover tuners, ebony fretboard. What an awful value for 670 bucks.

Deal
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
You could always use a Warbeast to hurt people with.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Wigert
You could always use a Warbeast to hurt people with.

Ordered up the guitar now. Got it for £150 ($279.something). I'll post back about it whenever I get it.
Got the guitar!

She's a beauty, alot nicer than the picture. Sounds great. Easy to play. Comfortable neck and to play sitting (surprisingly). Very light too.
I'd recomend it to anyone looking to start out playin the guitar and for anyone looking to get a unique gig-axe.
i love my war beast. the only problem i got is the tuners are lose. but other then that i love it guna swap the pick ups with some emg actives.
Oh great another thread about people who have never used BC riches bashing them

You guys are worse than youtube comments sometimes.
I do own a BC Rich KKV Signature made in Korea from last year. Although its one of the high end BC Rich guitars (Yes, i payed $1500 for it. Here where i live we got to pay like 50% of what you would normaly pay in the US) it plays really good. Better than most other guitars i tried. It even plays better than my brother's Fender Strat made in the US. It really stays on tune, and although i prefer a Floyd Rose over a Khaler it still does justice.

Im not a big fan of Slayer so i thought buying the guitar was a huge mistake, but as i explored it further i realised you can use it to play all kind of metal and rock. Of course, dont buy this guitar if you expect to achieve a clean tone, thats almost impossible. Anyway, anyone thats going for a clean tone and buys any of these guitars is a complete retard i must say.

My conclusion: I don't get whats with the BC Rich hating around here. Probably more than 75% of the people hating on BC Rich guitars haven't even tried one. I tried 'em, i liked 'em. They are not bad for the purpouse they've been created. End of story. My only complaint is that the headstock can wear off easly if hit with great force but thats no biggie, and i guess we are not 8 year old kids that hit guitars against a wall.
where are the pics?
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.