When I palm mute and rest the side of my hands on the bridge I don't hit all 6 strings. My hand rises up missing the high E and sometimes the B. Now if I slide my hand down to cover those strings then the the low E and maybe A are open. Now if I press down really hard I can get them all muted but it's too much at that point.

So if I'm playing something on the majority of the strings I've really got to slide my hand up and down on the bridge but that creates some noise. Or will that just be part of my sound?

Any tricks from other small handed individuals?
Typically if you're using enough distortion for palm muting to be an effective technique, you won't be hitting all 6 strings anyway. However, thats just my personal experience.
Quote by F1rst_T
Typically if you're using enough distortion for palm muting to be an effective technique, you won't be hitting all 6 strings anyway. However, thats just my personal experience.

Well in Aint Talkin Bout Love you go from picking the High E and B right to the Low E.

I don't have any problems muting power chords or anything like that. Just something like the above scenario.
at first you palm mute the hi e and b and then you palm mute the low e. dont attempt to palm mute them all at once