Tonight, I am seeing Pearl Jam for my first time. I am going with 2 of my friends, and we are buying our tickets at the box office there. The tickets are cheaper, and we are sitting on the lawn farther up, which is general admission. I have been checking their setlists on their website, and it looks as though they have beeen keeping the same setlist. this is what they played on 6/25 on Washington DC -------

Set 1 - Release, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Corduroy, All Night, Cropduster, Garden, Marker In The Sand, I'm Open, Wishlist, State Of Love And Trust, Even Flow, Who You Are, Rats, Given To Fly, Do The Evolution, Go

Encore 1 - Inside Job, W.M.A., Lukin, I Believe In Miracles, Better Man(Save it for Later), Rearviewmirror

Encore 2 - No More, Last Kiss, Why Go, Black Diamond, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter

Can anyone share their concert experience with me if they have seen them? Thanks
you lucky bastard
I tried to catch them at Bonnaroo, but the guy I was going with had a death in the family
I was gonna go, but I didn't have the money for tickets.

That's disappointing. They're playing some of my favorite songs.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I hate you
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
no fair!!...i'm in the Ten Club and I still wasn't able to get tickets...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
i've seen them twice, and they rocked. i had goosebumps and chills down my spine during the whole show.

it rocked
Dude! i just saw Pearl Jam at the June 24th concert at MSG. It was insane. they had a good setlist tho they didnt play Black or Yellow Ledbetter (woulda been awesome if they ended with Yellow Ledbetter). The next day i ALMOST got tickets for the June 25th show with other friends of mine but i didnt and they freakin played Yellow Ledbetter last! It should be a freakin awesome concert.
Quote by messiah01
Tonight, I am seeing Pearl Jam for my first time. I am going with 2 of my friends, and we are buying our tickets at the box office there. The tickets are cheaper, and we are sitting on the lawn farther up, which is general admission. I have been checking their setlists on their website, and it looks as though they have beeen keeping the same setlist. this is what they played on 6/25 on Washington DC -------

Set 1 - Release, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Corduroy, All Night, Cropduster, Garden, Marker In The Sand, I'm Open, Wishlist, State Of Love And Trust, Even Flow, Who You Are, Rats, Given To Fly, Do The Evolution, Go

Encore 1 - Inside Job, W.M.A., Lukin, I Believe In Miracles, Better Man(Save it for Later), Rearviewmirror

Encore 2 - No More, Last Kiss, Why Go, Black Diamond, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter

Can anyone share their concert experience with me if they have seen them? Thanks

sorry for the double post but By the way. that concert was at Madison Square Garden in NYC, not DC. and they seem to keep the same basic setlist but they change their most popular songs around it seems. (hence me missing BLack and Yellow Ledbetter... )
PJ thread please.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?