Interpret this thread as you wish...
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
The G String is the third string from the bottom on a guitar.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by freedoms_stain
They're always the 1st to go out of tune

And snap...for me at least.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Well someone has to go the perfert route. Seen the 'improvement' on the G-String, the C-string? (Google it, possibly NSFW) Looks very easy to snap off somebody with just a gentle nudge, you'd have been inredibly open about yourself and comfortable with your appearance to wear one of those.

Yeah, bad idea. They don't hold very well.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Last edited by Cathedral at Jun 27, 2008,
I've yet to try one. But they're expensive!

You know.. the one by ISP..
The G String Decimator.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Cathedral
Well someone has to go the perfert route. Seen the 'improvement' on the G-String, the C-string? (Google it, possibly NSFW) Looks very easy to snap off somebody with just a gentle nudge, you'd have been inredibly open about yourself and comfortable with your appearance to wear one of those.

OH. MY. GOD.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
All the G strings I put on my guitar usually break. I'll be playing around with it, slapping it, pinching it, you know. And then it breaks. I mean, it's just so thin. It's quite hard to NOT break it actually. Good thing there are a lot more G strings in the world.

M I doin it write?
Quote by jeff541
And snap...for me at least.

Dude, you need to stop pulling them up to your nipples then maybe they wont break so quickly
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Dude, you need to stop pulling them up to your nipples then maybe they wont break so quickly

i once milked my girlfriends nipple with a guitar string. the milk was red though
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by joeyj123
i once milked my girlfriends nipple with a guitar string. the milk was red though

OHHH!! You mean the G-string on a guitar!!!
Quote by Ssargentslayer
OHHH!! You mean the G-string on a guitar!!!

uhh, well yea man. its a lot easier to milk a nipple with a steel string than a cotton under-garment that resembles the letter 'G'. Fact.
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Oh man i love to pluck my girlfriends g-string, giggity
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...