if you died and became a ghost so nobody could see you but you can see anything you want, whose reaction to your death would you want to see?

personally i wouldn't want to see my parents/family because it would be too hard for me. i'd see my girlfriend's and all my friend's reactions.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Gandhi.
We could be ghost buddies.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Eric Heintzman. He is my funniest friend ever.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
My ex

Crazy b!tch
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

My own reaction, i'm guessing i wouldnt be too rushed to get to a mirror if i was dying.
i wanna see my death face and laugh at it.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
The people at school that i argue with a lot but I'm still friends with just to see.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
random people from school, that would be interesting I guess. My ex of course because that would just be a bit funny. I couldn't watch my closest friends' reaction though, that would just be heartbreaking.
My ex girlfriend, school teachers / staff cuz i never was to friendly wit em... But my familly would be way to hard to take. Friends maybe, but some of em prob wud be assholes bout it
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
All those poor young girls who never got a chance with me.

of course, at that age they cry over nearly everything!
I would spend too much time in the girls dressing rooms to see people's reactions moahahaha.

Ok, seriously. I would wanna see all of my friends and such
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
close friends and my family of course
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
my family and friends i guess.

i hope they have internets up there.
Quote by ctb

i hope they have internets up there.

dont worry, with AT&Ts laptop connect card, the internet cant hide anymore!
NOPE
I wouldn't want to see the reaction of the people in my school. A girl in my class died last summer and all these slutty girls who completely ignored her when she was alive were suddenly oh-so-sad as they went to her funeral and calling hours. I'm really quiet and I have a tight-knit group of friends, and I don't want all the girls I hate to pretend they care about me.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Quote by wizards?
random people from school, that would be interesting I guess. My ex of course because that would just be a bit funny. I couldn't watch my closest friends' reaction though, that would just be heartbreaking.

Agreed on every point.
My family, friends, and just everyone I know, I suppose; I'd be really interested to see different people's reactions...

Man, it would be so cool to be a ghost, and live in the same world as loads of other ghosts and be able to see people.