ok i have already tried this on the powertab forum and got nothing and i need to know pretty soon so how do i get powertab to actually download like ill save it to my desktop and then when i go to setup it says remove or repair and if i try to open a tab on it itwill almost go to msn but it closes after a second and ive tried downloading it three times.
okay i did that and then i tried to open a tab and it came to file download and i clicked open then msn started to come but before it got to anything and it was still a white page it closed right back down.
Maybe find a differnt place to download it from, theres a chance the version your downloading might be curropt. If your downloading it off a p2p client, use Vuze and download the torrent off pirate-bay.net, if your just downloading it form the internet then try to find it at download.com, or cnet...
Cool down Wildfire. As the question-asker, you've gotta be the humble observer here main !
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Because you posted two posts right after each other, and they had absolutely no reason to be seperated
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Calm down you lot.
Right click - save target as for powertab. Then open the .exe file and install powertab.
Then find the song you want in the archives, save it to the desktop of your computer and double click on it. If it doesn't open in powertab, right click on the file and choose 'open with' then select powertab. If that doesn't work then I have no idea what's gone wrong.

Please use the stickied help thread if that hasn't helped.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic