Seeing as we're getting all these threads about suicide lately, I figured I'd make just one and leave it that way.

So, if you'd like to share your thoughts on suicide, experiences with it (i.e. know someone who has committed suicide), or most importantly if someone you know is considering it and you need help, please post here.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
You know what this thread makes me want to do?
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by jeff541
You know what this thread makes me want to do?

......Dance and be happy?

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I've been having some issues but the doctor ought to cure me, like always, so this thread is semi useful to me.
It's better than having a dozen threads about "suicide" when most of the time the answer is usually "do it"

It's easier this way, you can relate to more people because they're in one thread instea of 6 or 7seperate threads.
good idea i wonder if it will really catch on though
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Good idea?

Is this really appropriate? Does this really need encoraging?

I am not so sure.
Did you hear? Suicide is now a crime, they're gonna start charging with the death penalty.

I'm sorry, that was bad.
Quote by severed-metal

It's easier this way, you can relate to more people because they're in one thread instea of 6 or 7seperate threads.

That's what I was trying to do here. Plus those considering it will be able to talk to others who are either considering it, attempted it, or know people who have succeeded in doing it.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Quote by 12Jim34
Did you hear? Suicide is now a crime, they're gonna start charging with the death penalty.

I'm sorry, that was bad.

It wasn't so much that that was offensive, just a retarded joke.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by 12Jim34

I'm sorry, that was bad.

I swear that used to be a law. And I think in some states/countries attempted suicide is still technically punishable by death, but it's pretty much never used.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by 12Jim34

I'm sorry, that was bad.

You do know up until about 150 years in Britain that used to happen
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by confusius
Encouragement for the undecided eh?

We're not trying to encourage it here..... I'm trying to A) Start an intelligent discussion about the topic at hand, B) Allow people to share their previous experiences with suicide and C) Help those who are considering it or know someone who is considering it.

That's about the 3rd time I've had to repeat that.

I guess it's the Pit so you'll always get the "Do it" answers, but is the Drug Thread there to encourage drug use? No.... unless it is.......
Quote by Diet_coke_head
But you can't charge someone with the death penalty if they have commited suicide (ie killing a dead person)... that is the joke
We're not encouraging people to kill themselves...Did anyone say we were?

This is a thread where people who are having problems can come and talk about it here instead of making 70 unnecessary threads, people will help.
I think this is a good idea for a thread. I dunno if it will work as most of the pit are idiots. But I hope it works.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Not funny...

..These jokes are worse than the "icumblood" jokes. If you can even call them jokes.
Quote by 12Jim34
But you can't charge someone with the death penalty if they have commited suicide (ie killing a dead person)... that is the joke

Actually I found that joke quite funny But their point is that if someone was caught attempting suicide e.g. they were seen setting up a slip-knot redy to hang themselves on, they'd be reported and arrested. Seems quite efficient actually. "You're going to be hung as a death penalty punishment" "Here's one I made earlier! "
Quote by A-G-guitarist
Actually I found that joke quite funny But their point is that if someone was caught attempting suicide e.g. they were seen setting up a slip-knot redy to hang themselves on, they'd be reported and arrested. Seems quite efficient actually. "You're going to be hung as a death penalty punishment" "Here's one I made earlier! "

It doesn't seem very fit to the people who are attempting suicide, imagine if someone walked in on you and you slipped with a knife and cut your wrists.

You'd get hanged..because you slipped
Quote by severed-metal
It doesn't seem very fit to the people who are attempting suicide, imagine if someone walked in on you and you slipped with a knife and cut your wrists.

You'd get hanged..because you slipped

That would be discussed in court though. Everyone's got the right to a fair trial. Surely a real suicidal person would just say "Yes I want to die." Rather than deny it.
For my suicide I need something foolproof. How about a series of triggers to various mechanisms all connected to a relay?
My girlfriends best friend attempted suicide after a breakup. Shes my friend too and me and my girlfriend, of course, tried to talk her out of if. We spent more time with her, tried to cheer her up, did anything we could think of to try to help. But she just grew more and more depressed. We talked to her about seeing a doctor, or some one who could help her. She overdosed with her medication (she has a genetic problem with her liver) and was taken to hospital when her parents found her unconscious in her room. The hospital thought her liver condition was playing up. After a touch-and-go week, she came home - pale and still very weak, but better. Since then shes been a lot better. I think having kinda, stared death in the face, she realises just what an amazing thing life is. It hit me and my girlfriend pretty hard, mainly the fact that we honestly felt there was nothing we could do to stop it. I think thats the mentality a lot of friends of suicidal people have and in a way im ashamed. Part of me still feels guilty for not directly telling somebody who could have helped. Thankfully, shes much better now and shes seeing somebody about her depression.
A friend of another friend of mine is in a coma from an overdose. I think people feel that suicide is a release, but it doesnt solve anything.
I would have figured that the OTHER suicide thread was big enough to deem it the ONLY one but whatever, it'll only have the exact same arguments due to ignorance.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
why in the world would anyone discuss their suicidal thoughts in this thread?
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.