Another thread about amps :P
Has anyone tried these cab's? They look good and arent that expensive, but do they sound good?
I have been thinking about buying one 4* 10" TVX cab and one Peavey Tour series amp!
Any coments on the amp?
I have a TVX410 cab and I can only say good things about it. It sounds really good quite full frequency response and its deeper than most cabs wich means more powerful lows. Of course not as tight at lows as a 15" (or an 18") but among other 410's it's one of the best I've ever heard. Also all of the other players that tried it or played through it liked it very much. So I can only recommend it!
Unfortunately I can't tell anything about the amp head cause I've never tried it.
"When i've got the music
I've got a place to go"

Quote by watchingmefall
Goog luck killing everybody at VH1.

Member #37 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!
Quote by een
I have a TVX410 cab and I can only say good things about it. It sounds really good quite full frequency response and its deeper than most cabs wich means more powerful lows. Of course not as tight at lows as a 15" (or an 18") but among other 410's it's one of the best I've ever heard. Also all of the other players that tried it or played through it liked it very much. So I can only recommend it!
Unfortunately I can't tell anything about the amp head cause I've never tried it.

Ok. Thank you! Really helpfull
What head do you use? How many watts?
And does the cab play loud?
I use a Warwick ProFet 3.2 head. I'm not totally satisfied with it (see here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895434 ) but in its price range it's quite a good amp. It runs 300W on 4 ohms and since I have the 4 ohms version of the Peavey cab (wich handles 350W I think) it's loud enough for reherseal and smaller gigs (rock-n-roll band, loud music, tube guitar amps, loud drummer etc.). Bigger venues got professional PA so on that occasions I only use it as monitor.
"When i've got the music
I've got a place to go"

Quote by watchingmefall
Goog luck killing everybody at VH1.

Member #37 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!
Okey! Thank you! Ive been thinking alot bout Peavey but i have only seen the cabs in my catalog. You helped me alot!