I have got a potentially big problem. While at band practice this evening i decided to move my amp to reduce feedback. I didnt bother to switch it off as i was only gonna shuffle it a few inches. As i began to do this, the power lead that goes into the back fell cleanly out. I thought nothing of it until i turned it back on and NO sound could be produced. I checked all the obvious things, cables, volume on guitar and amp but everything was ok there. I then turned it off for 10 minutes to let it cool, then i turned it on and let it warm up for 10 minutes, and after that still nothing could be heard.

It's an all-valve 50W amplifier and i really cant think what the problem is. I plan to take it to be looked at, but i thought id come on here first and see if i could get any advice beforehand. Im really gutted as ive had this quite expensive amp for just a few months. ANY help is really appreciated
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Could be the fuses - they could have tripped when the lead came out.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
If it was the fuses it wouldn't have turned on. Well I don't think it wouldn anyway.

You probably blew something with in the amp, or screwed the tubes. Sorry for being no help.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by DrNick
Could be the fuses - they could have tripped when the lead came out.

Hi Dr Nick! (sorry)

I thought that, but it still turns on ok and the valves warm-up and everything so i wasnt sure it was that
I dont mean to sound mean, but make sure it's not on standby. If it's a combo though, maybe you tripped one of the speaker wires
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
How would i check them? (i never listened in physics)
Did it pop or anything?

I'd assume you just check the speaker wires to see if they look burnt or singed.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by shredhead22
I dont mean to sound mean, but make sure it's not on standby. If it's a combo though, maybe you tripped one of the speaker wires

Yeah its a combo and doesnt have a standby
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Hi Dr Nick! (sorry)

I thought that, but it still turns on ok and the valves warm-up and everything so i wasnt sure it was that

Are you confident with opening it up? If so the internal fuse has probably gone.
Don't worry too much, you might have to buy yourself some shiny new valves and a few fuses from maplins.