I currently have a 60w Hartke amp, I can get a 90w Behringer for 70$ and trade the hartke in for 120$, is it a good deal?
Quote by lefthandman9876
no

behringers are awful

2x
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
i bought a 450w behringer...expecting to be amazed

its as loud as my 60w kustom...
No its not a good deal because behringer isnt that great of a company and 60 to 90 watts isnt that much of a difference.
Quote by d K A p S
would a 100w gallien-krueger amp for 150$ be a better deal?

Again, there's not going to be a huge volume difference between 60w and 100w. Why don't you just stick with the Hartke, until you want to buy something other than a practice amp?
behringer...
unless its free avoid it at all cost
even if that cost is more expensive than the amp itself
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
run and hide from behringer. I would rate first act above behringer, i have yet to hear a success story about behringer and my personal expirience was a negative one. Very negative. Keep what you have unless you want to sound like ass.
Behringer is horrid.
someone's taking you for a sucker.
kick his nads.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by litus
behringer...
unless its free avoid it at all cost
even if that cost is more expensive than the amp itself

Very well put.

Threadstarter, why would you want to trade an amp whose purchase price is less than the trade in value of your Hartke? Doesn't that set off alarms?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..