I just wanted to let anyone who has been thinking about getting one of these from Rondo Music http://www.rondomusic.com/wrl595bk.html I got a black one and it really is an unbelievable guitar. Get one! Mine came with a perfect setup. This thing really blew me away. Perfect intonation also. I will not be changing or upgrading anything on this guitar. The neck thru design gives this guitar all the sustain in the world. No kidding. The neck is very fast. I love it!!!!
I've had my reservations about this guitar
I mean, those features at a price like that, surely something must be wrong?
A couple more positive opinions and I might be swayed though...
ohai little sig.
I rated this guitar a solid A- out of the box. I bought a SX STL50 Vintage Wht Telecaster first. This guitar I rated at only C- when I got it. It needed a set up and the tuners are cheap! It's still a good base or core guitar for upgrades. I just finished upgrading the pups and electronics yesterday on that guitar. (SX STL50) Now it sounds as good if not better then the real thing. I know it's hard to believe but it's true. The WRL 595 would cost over $1000.00 if it where a ESP or Ibanez. It comes with nice sounding passive EMG's and real Grover tuners for $189.00 That's a steal guys! Get it already!!! LOL! I haven't heard anything bad about them.
i almost got one of those, like seriously, i was on the brink of getting it. i would get one, but i don't need another six string. :]

congrats though.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Thank's Matt, but when do you NOT need another guitar? LOL...I only have a few but wish I had more. Each and every guitar has it's own sound. Even two of the same models all though just slightly. Don't you think? I like this one for my classic heavey metal side.
Last edited by P. R. Nelson at Jun 27, 2008,