Heres my latest attempt - theres no solo im afraid (im a bassist ) LOL

Please can you tell me how to make this piece better, i hope to record it soon

feel free to make any adjustments you deem nessersary

otherwise just let me know!

Cheers, and thanks again
Attachments:
Newest Metal.zip
hmmm its quite good actually, very catchy :-) although its pretty ironic that you're a bassist (like me ) and you haven't given it a bass line xD

9/10, 1 point off for no solo =)
well, it's pretty cool. that one riff got kinda old though. I can understand though. it'll sound a lot better with vocals.

chorus seemed to lose a lot of energy that the song had. still a very good chorus though.

presolo is a nice riff. I can imagine a pretty good solo in there too

once again, the chorus is missing something. seems lacking to me at least.

overall, it was a pretty good song. I liked it. some stuff dragged out a bit but vocals should fix this problem.

could you crit one of the top songs in my sig?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
ok song, quite repetetive, and the presolo riff is too long imo, also it sounds like something a\ive heard before. but nice effort
you should write that solo right away, that pre-solo riff/ build up was epic. you should also start the solo on bar 81
Want Sub-Forums For GB&C, CLICK and Comment to Help the Right People Notice.
anyone want to help out on the solo? :P lol
Last edited by Mcleody at Jun 30, 2008,
I thought it was pretty cool, before the pre-chorus kicked in I was starting to think that you had run out of Ideas, though. I had a very kind of 'poppy' element to it, and the octaves in the intro had a kind of funky feel to it. I thought that the pre-solo was drawn out a bit too far, and if you cut it down it would be much more enjoyable. When the main riff returned in the outro that had a pretty cool effect to it.

BTW, I could help you out with the solo

C4C?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
*cough* pre solo is from "Four Words to Choke Upon"*uncough*

oh well.

i didn't finish the song :\ it got really repetitive, almost all of its variations of itself.

i guess vocals would fix that though..

i'd give it a 6/10. mostly because of the repetitiveness and genericness.

:\