im putting some songs on my ipod but theres a couple of songs that have a couple of a minutes of silence for either hidden songs or just for whatever reason, whats a good program i can use to cut the songs sort?
You can do it on itunes, just change the end time on the properties of the song.
Quote by JakdOnCrack
like where there're 4 minutes of silence and then a hidden track? Try Audacity. Open the mp3 and the select the part you want gone and delete it.

This is exactly what i do.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by JakdOnCrack
like where there're 4 minutes of silence and then a hidden track? Try Audacity. Open the mp3 and the select the part you want gone and delete it.

Tried & tested.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by JakdOnCrack

this works quite well.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
if i do it the itunes way will it get rid of the unwanted space, like say a songs 15minutes and its 15mb and i cut it to 6minutes will it cut th e song to 6mb as well
just try it? make copies of the original and try cutting out the end, if it doesn't work you have a copy...
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by guitar_freak523
if i do it the itunes way will it get rid of the unwanted space, like say a songs 15minutes and its 15mb and i cut it to 6minutes will it cut th e song to 6mb as well

no it won't

i cut a 15 minute song to about 4 minutes but it still takes up the same amount of space. all it does it changes the times the song starts and ends.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."