Once I get a little better I'd like to buy some pedals. So I was thinking the Boss DS-1 for distortion and the Danelectro Fab Chorus for chorus. Will I have any problems running both pedals at the same time? i.e. the setup would go like this guitar > one pedal > other pedal > amp.
Or, is there some other pedal I can get that could do both distortion and chorus effects? Thanks.
uhm, yeah, that will work...
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Are there any inexpensive pedals that could do both those effects?

==edit==

How would the sounds differ between the boss ds-1 and this?
Last edited by stealthsniper96 at Jun 28, 2008,
A multi efx pedal, but the low end ones (RP's) sound like garbage most of the time.
But, that's your best bet to get a feel for effects so you know what you want once you start buying individual pedals.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Go for the danelectro metal pedalboard.
Every effect you'll wanna play around with for a LONG time.
Power supplies, patch cables, case, pedals.
All for 150.
Get it.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Last edited by Iansmitchell at Jun 28, 2008,
Quote by darkarbiter7
A multi efx pedal

Like this one? Yeah I know it'll sound like crap but I have a very cheap guitar and amp anyway so it doesn't really matter. But will that pedal do chorus and distortion?
IMO the Fab line is crap, but i suppose could not be that bad for a begginer. The DS-1 however, is a great pedal and will probobaly remain in your pedalboard for a long time, should you choose to buy it.
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Quote by stealthsniper96
What power supply would you recommend for the Fab's and the DS-1?

Don't really need one, just get rechargeable 9 volts.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
I'd really rather not use batteries. Anybody know what kind of power cable is used in this video to connect the fabs? It'd be nice to only have to buy one cable.
^ Maybe look into the 1-spot?
http://www.visualsound.net/1spot.htm

It's not the best but great for the price and should do well enough for practicing and such. Should fit with most Boss style adapters.

Edit: The Guy in that video mentions these.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-PCS20A-DC-Power-Cords?sku=151322&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26018501
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jun 29, 2008,