i want any one to tell me any simple and easy songs to learn
your on ultimateguitar.com
there is a searchbar and a top 100
1. search a song you like
2. try to play it, if its to hard go back to step #1
3. yay! you did it all by yourself
4. Yay!!
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
The username. Who wants to be known as the poop kid? That's like the kid that poops in the urinal at school and everybody finds out about it.

Quote by Metallicaxp
This, this right here is the correct option.
thanx man
but i just need to know the songs titles
i had done that already
but i need to practice on simple songs
Burn One Down by Ben Harper
Day Tripper by The Beatles
Behind the Moon by Matt Costa
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
ok...
first thing you need to do is print yourself a chord chart. next, learn all your "cowboy" Major and Minor chords like

F-Fm-C-G-D-Dm-A- Am-E-Em-B-Bm-

with these simple chords here, you can play just about anything.
highlight them, circle them, whatever. now, go thru them. all of them. practice this until you can cleanly hear every chord ring and until you can smoothly transition from one chord to another.

Now look up songs that have these chords. And practice your strum patterns and picking. Just have fun with it.... from here, is where it all begins. Just by learning chords like Fm and Bm you have already stepped into barre chords... the next step. From there I'm sure your teacher will break down the science behind it. theory.
Quote by JakeTheDuck
Burn One Down by Ben Harper
Day Tripper by The Beatles
Behind the Moon by Matt Costa

ok man
i'll try to practice on them
thanx 4 the help
♫ I feel my wings have broken in your hands ♫
♫ I feel words unspoken inside of me ♫
♫ Somebody save me ♫
♫ I need some one to stay with me ♫
Quote by ocelott
ok...
first thing you need to do is print yourself a chord chart. next, learn all your "cowboy" Major and Minor chords like

F-Fm-C-G-D-Dm-A- Am-E-Em-B-Bm-

with these simple chords here, you can play just about anything.
highlight them, circle them, whatever. now, go thru them. all of them. practice this until you can cleanly hear every chord ring and until you can smoothly transition from one chord to another.

Now look up songs that have these chords. And practice your strum patterns and picking. Just have fun with it.... from here, is where it all begins. Just by learning chords like Fm and Bm you have already stepped into barre chords... the next step. From there I'm sure your teacher will break down the science behind it. theory.

chords
mmmm
i tried them once
but i find that its really hard to go from one chord to another
but i'll try to keep that in mind
♫ I feel my wings have broken in your hands ♫
♫ I feel words unspoken inside of me ♫
♫ Somebody save me ♫
♫ I need some one to stay with me ♫
Quote by Arcando
chords
mmmm
i tried them once
but i find that its really hard to go from one chord to another
but i'll try to keep that in mind

Thats why you practice practice practice. Pretty much any song you run into is gonna have some kinda chord change within it, and if you can't nail transitioning between chords then you're not going to be a very successful guitar player.
Hey this may be of help
the website www.rockfordummies.com has great beginners lessons- it has a compilation of different vids- some song vids also.. simple songs with open position chords- it might do you some good, check it out-
Quote by Antibiotics101
Thats why you practice practice practice. Pretty much any song you run into is gonna have some kinda chord change within it, and if you can't nail transitioning between chords then you're not going to be a very successful guitar player.

Yep. Oh and remember STAY AWAY FROM POWER CHORDS!!!

at least for the begining. Power chords are a shortcut way of playing... the easy way. But most if not all guys I see play power chords are limited to that. Also... TAB is good when you really wanna learn a song... it's a good way to save time but... don't limit yourself to that either. What do I mean? Well, I've seen guys play the hell outta tabs but have no clue what they are playing. And so... those fella's get stuck with only the songs they've learned.

Instead.... when you learn the right way. Chords, Scales and Modes etc... you have a Path. You know what you're doing. Hence... you can CREATE.

Take my advice dude... I came a long way in less than two years... by myself, countless long nights with Mr. Jim Beam... some rough finger tips... angry nights. But... it was so worth it. The way I did it... I got really good at one song. One. Then I'd practice chords. When I'd get frustrated, I'd go back to the song. Back and forth... little by little... the song gets magically better... the chords sound better... your strum sounds better... then... You learn song two. Back and forth... to song One and two and chords... before you know it, you'll be confidently playing in front of guys starring in awe.