I just want to see if UG has ever been really surprised by a celebrity's/musicians action or work and utterly changed their opinion about them

Examples for me

Ashton Kutcher, i always thought of as an unamsuing comedy actor which a **** reality prank show. I saw "The Butterfly Effect" and his acting talents were stunning.

Some could also be negative

Johnny Rotten, i once respected him until he went on a reality T.V show to promote himself and **** all over everything he used to stand for.

How about you UG?
Originally posted by jklsadj;sadjfak
well, green day was at woodstock. so they are classic rock! i told you!
Originally posted by Iluvpowerchords
Pfff Gay people are Fags
i would respect paris hilton if she gargled me rod.

on second thought, not even then.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Back in the day I used to not like Dave Grohl, because I thought he was just a regular frontman for the Foo Fighters, but then later I found out he was the drummer in Nirvana and hes actually a really accomplished musician.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
yngwie malmsteen didnt seem liek a douche at london guitar show

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I had a lot of respect for Satch. I'm not the hugest fan of his music, but I found his dedication and technical mastery of the instrument to be very admirable.

Then he molested me
idk i was scared of tom cruise fro the start but then on the couch in oprah that made me wonder about ppl today
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400
i always thought fall out boy were talentless and queer. i heard their cover of beat it, liked it, checked out "under the cork tree". at the very least, their catchy. still a little effeminate though haha.

thats right, i enjoy fall out boy. shoot me
Quote by jeff541
Back in the day I used to not like Dave Grohl, because I thought he was just a regular frontman for the Foo Fighters, but then later I found out he was the drummer in Nirvana and hes actually a really accomplished musician.

If I could turn gay for any man it would be Dave Grohl.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Last edited by FrothingLunatic at Jun 27, 2008,
I use to have respect for Tom Cruise until he just went crazy
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
a couple of bands have disapointed me after learning more about them.
i really enjoy the exploited till i heard a couple of them are into nazi'ism and what not, so i've lost a lot of respect for them after that.

i also liekd a couple of anti-human league till i saw them and realized they were a bunch of racist homophobe sexist twats.

and lastly when i met stza crack he was a bit of a tosser but he's never claimed to be a nice guy and appologized in some blog for the way he's treated some fans in the past so he's forgiven.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
lol same thing with me and grohl.... but hten i liked him MORE!

i saw the britney sex tape.

i saw the paris sex tape.

i saw the pamela sex tape (s).

I met A-Rod and he was a total douche. I always thought that Cruise was kinda wierd, although i respected him, but hten he had to go and eat holme's placenta and start following some ****ed up religion about the evil emperor xenu who banished htousands of his aliens to earth and dropped em in volcanos.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk

I met A-Rod and he was a total douche.
Really? I thought he was a half-decent guy, despite playing for the Yankees.
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
Really? I thought he was a half-decent guy, despite playing for the Yankees.

Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
well i didnt watch too much baseball then, but me and a couple of friends were walking by his building and he was walking out and then they were like dude its a rod and they politely asked for his autograph and he was like "little kids, stop stalking me, god. ur not gettin my autograph."
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Quote by burningcowsrule
I had a lot of respect for Satch. I'm not the hugest fan of his music, but I found his dedication and technical mastery of the instrument to be very admirable.

Then he molested me

... .... okay I'm cool now.

Well I would say that I was disappointed to hear the guys from Sum 41 were at one of their regular meet and greets and treated this guy at the end of the line like ****. He went and bought a poster of the band to get it signed, waited in the rain, but two of the members were so pissy from meeting people and shaking hands for two hours that they signed on a black part of the poster (with black markers obviously).
Michael Angelo Batio... what a ****. He acted all chummy with people during a seminar, then afterwards when it came to signing stuff and hanging around to chat with visitors (what he was paid to do) he just said, "name?" signed your stuff, then moved to the next person. Oh except for one a friend I was with got her chance to get something signed... her crotch, which she didn't ask for. It took a while for him to get the message that she wasn't interested in him. If it weren't for the hefty security guard eyeing me I would've nutted the ****er.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Last edited by Cathedral at Jun 27, 2008,
Quote by Cathedral
Michael Angelo Batio... what a ****.

I would be a **** too with that hair and those skillz
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--