Page 1 of 2
and im just going to be in my house alone and my friends are going to be out of the city for a while. im leaving for a while too in a few days but im really bored just staying at home, so i downloaded a few gameboy games in my computer.
any suggestion for any game? i've already played zelda, dbz, megaman battle network, golden sun, megaman zero, pokemon. but i want an adventure game. thanks pit.

EDIT: no i didn't played those games just today, those are games that i've played before.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Dude, forget your games.

Now, assuming she's hot, and she's going to spain for a MONTH. You do the math. Then cry.

she leaved yesterday. so i started with videogames today.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Dude, forget your games.

Now, assuming she's hot, and she's going to spain for a MONTH. You do the math. Then cry.

You're a pokémon master and you're telling him to forget games?
WHAT IS UP WITH YOU
Build yourself a bar, with blackjack, and hookers.
In fact, forget the bar and blackjack.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Spanish men are more attractive than you.

and they play guitar better than me ...stupid españoles
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
What if a Spaniard bones your girlfriend violently but consensually?
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
okay heres what you do:

spend the entire month learning/writing the most beautiful song in the history of the world and when she comes back play it for her and then have the most passionate sex EVER.

i think its a good plan
i'm suprised masturbation has not been advised yet

masturbate

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
im gonna be leaving my bf for 3 months next year to go travelling :/
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Kurt-Corgan

forgot to write the "feel free to correct my grammar/spelling" thing. english is my second language.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Start lifting weights? You will see a noticeable improvement in a month. And then when she gets back you can dump her ass cause she had a month of mad Spanish lovin. Then she will truly regret leaving!

MUHAHAHA!
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
More or less what I was saying

More of less what everyone in this thread is saying.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
okay heres what you do:

spend the entire month learning/writing the most beautiful song in the history of the world and when she comes back play it for her and then have the most passionate sex EVER.

i think its a good plan

im doing that

She's gonna **** someone else Lol...

F uck you
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by MightyAl
Build yourself a bar, with blackjack, and hookers.
In fact, forget the bar and blackjack.

haha sigged
Quote by magnum1117
im doing that

She's gonna **** someone else Lol...

F uck you

dude im sure she wont
^ You like handjobs?

Also.... You should follow her and appear naked in her bedroom one night. She'll probably scream and bite you or something but you'll all laugh about it later.
Doth thine mistress place the cuckolds horns 'pon your head while she is off and away in espagnol?

pokemon trading card game? Start with the blastoise deck.
It's already been established, but:

She's going to get plowed by some Spanish dudes.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
well whatever...just back to solving my problem...good gba games? or pc or whatever good videogames to kill the time?
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by magnum1117
she leaved yesterday. so i started with videogames today.

*left.

just go on 4chan or some sh*t.
or cheat on her.
or play guitar lots.
or develop a new skill.
or get WoW.
jesus its only a month on your own, not like the end of the world or anything.
Nerds spend the majority of their teens alone, at least your not one of them eh?
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
well when i go to america for 3 months

thats not the first thing I plan to do really
then again im not a slut
Quote by magnum1117
well whatever...just back to solving my problem...good gba games? or pc or whatever good videogames to kill the time?

play pokemon again, honestly.
Quote by kill 'em pretty
*left.

just go on 4chan or some sh*t.
or cheat on her.
or play guitar lots.
or develop a new skill.
or get WoW.
jesus its only a month on your own, not like the end of the world or anything.
Nerds spend the majority of their teens alone, at least your not one of them eh?

thanks.

im not gonna cheat on her.
4chan sounds like a good option, but i prefer to play :P
i play lots of guitar but i have my left wrist injured :S
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
dude you know shes gonna screw someone else so my suggetion is....

FAP
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Fire emblem is pretty good, both Golden Sun, DBZ Legacy of goku all of them, Castlevania aria of sorrow and harmony of dissonance, Metroid fusion and zero mission, Mario Vs DK, Zelda minish cap.

That should keep you busy..

Talk to your gf though..
Quote by Just_Matt
Fire emblem is pretty good, both Golden Sun, DBZ Legacy of goku all of them, Castlevania aria of sorrow and harmony of dissonance, Metroid fusion and zero mission, Mario Vs DK, Zelda minish cap.

That should keep you busy..

Talk to your gf though..

i do. she suggested me playing pokemon again...
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I remember when my gf went to france for a month she got home told me we were just friends then slept with 2 guys on the same night

Good luck!
Quote by StonaLemons
I remember when my gf went to france for a month she got home told me we were just friends then slept with 2 guys on the same night

Good luck!

Sucks man.
Quote by StonaLemons

Good luck!

Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by StonaLemons

Good luck!

thats why i hate most girls

so many have NO self respect its ****ing disgusting
I'll be honest, I opened this thread with the sole purpose of being a dick and saying how little I care. I have no girlfriend to go away for a month. Doing anything with almost any of my friends lands me in a ****tip of what is basically schoolyard politics because two of my best friends are ex's so theres 'awkwardness' everywhere. Add to that the fact that I'm broke to the point where there's very little that I can do to begin with, and you begin to get an idea of what my final response to this is gonna be:

Cry me a ****ing river.
Quote by XCount Me InX
thats why i hate most girls

so many have NO self respect its ****ing disgusting

but im sure my GF has selfrespect. im very careful when choosing a couple. well i started being careful :P
and she is pretty religious so i really doubt she is gonna cheat on me. also she is a virgin. HA!
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Page 1 of 2