Ok, I'm narrowing down my choices between 4 different guitars, 3 ESP and 1 Schecter.

The Schecter: V-1 FR
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Hellraiser-V-1-FR-Electric-Guitar-515919-i1395768.gc

Esp/Ltd whatever number 1: DJ600 Dan Jacobs
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?itemid=53933&sourcetype=singleitemsearch

Esp/Ltd 2: TM600 Travis Miguel
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?itemid=68387&sourcetype=singleitemsearch

Esp/Ltd 3: M1000 Deluxe
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?itemid=56950&sourcetype=singleitemsearch

I can't figure out whether or not the M1000 and the TM600 have those crappy licensed floyd roses, or original floyd roses. If they only have the licensed ones....then it sort of narrows it down to the Schecter V-1 FR and DJ600 lol. Yes, a new amp is a given. I'm getting a tube amp, so don't worry about it. Just worry about the guitars at hand.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
id get the dan jacobs and yea it has licenced fl
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I'm about 97.88% sure the ESP 1000 series guitars have original Floyds, and I would have to recommend the M-1000, what a lovely guitar! I love it...I'm not biased, I don't own it, it's just amazing!
The V-1 and Dan Jacobs are the two best, imo. All depends on which you're comfortable with and which sounds better to you. That Schecter is great for the price tho.
dan Jacobs
its stunning
and plays really well
only problem is itssomewhat awkward shape
the travis miguel is an official floyd
I'm pretty sure of that
Equipment

GUITARS
Jackson RX10D
Ibanez GAX30
Ninja Strat Copy

AMPS
Laney LX120Twin Extreme
Fender Frontman 15W

Effects
Boss ME-20 Multi Effects Board
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
Gibson Les Paul

Nah =P.
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
The M1000 has an OFR. As does the TM600.

Just to let you know though, ESPs have decent LFR.
I would skip the sig models, they are overpriced. The m1000 is just as nice if not better.

EDIT: the explorer one has an OFR too.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
The M1000 has an OFR. As does the TM600.

Just to let you know though, ESPs have decent LFR.
I would skip the sig models, they are overpriced. The m1000 is just as nice if not better.

The reason I'm really looking at the sig models is because they have the Emg 81/85s and Floyd Roses. The look of the Dan Jacobs guitar isn't bad either XD
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
Quote by Mlrc
The reason I'm really looking at the sig models is because they have the Emg 81/85s and Floyd Roses. The look of the Dan Jacobs guitar isn't bad either XD

You can get EMGs and an Original Floyd Rose for less is all I'm saying. If that's what you want though go for it.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
You can get EMGs and an Original Floyd Rose for less is all I'm saying. If that's what you want though go for it.

Do you know anything that I can get 81/85's and a Floyd Rose? I'm sure it's possible to mod a guitar, but tbh, I'm not comfortable doing that.
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
Quote by thefrigginbob

Wow, thanks man. I can't believe I was never able to find that. I just figured for some reason the MH's didn't have trems. The only difference between the two besides the shape is the MH has 24 frets, but it doesn't have those EMG Afterburners.

Could someone fill me in on the Afterburners? lol
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
Last edited by Mlrc at Jun 27, 2008,
It's probably a gain boost that you won't really need.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
Quote by sk8boardbob2
It's probably a gain boost that you won't really need.

Lol, that's what I figured
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
The MH1000 and Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR have the exact same specs except for the neck wood. The M1000 is the MH1000 except with a flat top, no gay binding and flame instead of quilted top (Still probably a veneer).
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
The MH has EMG 81/85s, and the Schecter has EMG 81tw/89
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
So, in a nutshell, you're suggesting the V-1 FR?
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by Lumiere Rouge