Im in the **** ive left myself 55 backing tracks to do for a wedding gig tomorrow (we are doing it as a duo because the people organising it couldnt afford a band) and i have to leave at 4 so if i get up at 7 that give me average of 8 mins to do each song consisting of guitar bass some vocals click track and dumping down to mp3. Ive only done keyboards and synths. Im starting to panic but if i stay up late ill be tired in the morning so it wont be possible anyway. What should i do
You should get of UG and get to work....

hey, its just an idea.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
^ listen to him...he got a a cool avatar...
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
If you leave it till morning, theres always the chance you wont finish it.

Do it at night, and you can work till its done, meaning you will finish them all. Theres always energy drinks.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
amphetamine?

seriously id stay up and do it.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by SweetsForLife
If you leave it till morning, theres always the chance you wont finish it.

Do it at night, and you can work till its done, meaning you will finish them all. Theres always energy drinks.

i wont finish it all i dont think but i dont think i have a choice. I do it to myself, i do, and thats what really hurts.
Quote by tuwyci
i wont finish it all i dont think but i dont think i have a choice. I do it to myself, i do, and thats what really hurts.

You + radiohead = win
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Quote by Paquijón
Fucking hilarious man. You're screwed, I'm sorry. You aren't going to be able to keep the momentum up of finishing a song every 8 minutes.

well if i work til 4 thats 3 and a half hours and get up at 8 thats 10 and 1/2 hours which equals 11 minutes to do each song lol.