Metallica - Orion

Finally finished orion after a painfull few hours

I have 4 rhythm guitars (2 panned to each side) and 4 lead guitars and a "lead" bass guitar. The solos are a bit meh because doing that damn bass solo really messed with my fingers and it didnt even come out all that good xD

Well enjoy anyway and tell me what you think!
Last edited by False_God at Jun 30, 2008,
nice cover! solos sounded clean but guitar could be louder in some parts
Hey man, nice job on this. I loved the tone, it suits this song perfectly. All the solo's are amazing, especially the first one, and I thought the bass solo sounded awesome. The only negative thing really is that on the breakdown part the bass sounds a bit dodgy, is it GuitarPro or something? It's not really much of a deal though. Overall great job, nicely done.

C4C? I have done a metal version of the Dark World theme off Zelda if you want to check it out: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=896384
^Thanks a million man Nah it was actually the backing track. It does suck all right because it looses momentum.

And yup I will crit your now in a min man!
It's excellent. That little bit around 6:28 kills me. The messed up notes you were talking about are hardly noticeable, I only caught them the third (yes third) time I listened to it. Brilliant job Dave.

Now on to Blackened ehh?
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
Last edited by barrcode at Jun 28, 2008,
That was intense. Tone sounded great. Solos were awesome. This song is so fun to play. Bass was a little loud in the beginning I think, but not too bad. Getting close to perfect.

I know you probably don't know the song, but C4C? haha.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by barrcode
It's excellent. That little bit around 6:28 kills me. The messed up notes you were talking about are hardly noticeable, I only caught them the third (yes third) time I listened to it. Brilliant job Dave.

Now on to Blackened ehh?

Thanks =) still noticable
But thank you

And yup, that should be fun haha!

Quote by ibaRGnez321
That was intense. Tone sounded great. Solos were awesome. This song is so fun to play. Bass was a little loud in the beginning I think, but not too bad. Getting close to perfect.

I know you probably don't know the song, but C4C? haha.

Thanks man I tried getting the tone somewhat similar, aint easy haha!

Will crit no probs!
Thanks!

About 2 1/2 years serious. Pretty crap for that lenght of time xD haha!