Anyone herd of it? Its a program that u listen to and it supposed to screw with your brain waves and make you feel high. If anyone on the pit has ever tried it does it work for you? Witch does works the best? Do you think its just a placebo effect thing?
Quote by original_idiot
Jew Trouble

Quote by guitarmang93
Nah i love the feeling of poo coming out. Its like being reverse ass ****ed.

Quote by jemocam
Lets teach them the meaning of CROTCH VIOLENCE!!!

GO GNOME OR GO HOME!

Join My Group!

Free The Pear!

Band's Myspace
<Insert Search Bar joke here>.

I believe it is just a Placebo. I tried it, couldn't be bother to wait like 20 Minutes listening to some weird sounds for something that probably wouldn't work.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
it's been mentioned many times before. it's definately placebo i've tried it before a couple of times. their is some truth to the concept of messing with ur brain waves but i doser doesn't work.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
the contempt one worked for me, i started laughing randomly dunno if it was placebo
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
All placebo. It does make you feel tired though. listened to one all the way through at night once and walkin around felt wierd.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
tried it.

infected my PC

had to get a new HD.

and it didn't even work!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I am already high, will this make me Overdose?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
I am already high, will this make me Overdose?

Yes. But luckily they have a reset so it shouldn't be a problem.
What's up?
I'll tell you my stories. I tried Laughing Gas, and it worked for a little while. I then tried Orgasm. It's 50 minutes long. Around 45 minutes into it, I got a b0ner, and my heart rate went up a million beats per second. I didn't orgasm, but I came damn close.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Alright guys, move this to the drug thread where it belongs.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Barack Obama
just buy a bag of weed

this is the correct answer, i tryed idoser a year ago, it works but definately not worth the time
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
it didnt work for me. my buddies say quick happy workded but not for me. the peyote one sounded hella cool though sounds like it would be something good to listen to while on shrooms
Quote by benjy118
<Insert Search Bar joke here>.

Ahem. I believe the I-Searchbar work much better.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
it didnt work for me. my buddies say quick happy workded but not for me. the peyote one sounded hella cool though sounds like it would be something good to listen to while on shrooms
i try the hang over cure one just as a last resort if my hangover is fooking me over but i know it aint gonna work, the rest are pretty crap and you get tired from listening to that noise cos its boring, would make anyone fall asleep.
Quote by fronkpies

i once laughed so hard i poo'ed on my auntie's carpet..

nice..
Well I downloaded the program and tried the free "Content" one (you get Content and Alcohol). I told myself constantly that it wasn't going to work and that it was a placebo, but I couldn't help but crack a smile and think happy thoughts. While obviously not as strong as the real thing it was a unique little experience.