Page 1 of 2
Ok, so I'm bored and I know a couple of websites where I can watch movies...I'm in the mood for something funny, maybe a good action movie or a music related documentary.

Post away ladies and germs.
Quote by Ecliptica24
300 was sooo over rated

I've seen it, its a good movie but I dont want to see it again.
Superbad, Harold and Kumar
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by KennySG
Superbad, Harold and Kumar

ugh, superbad was, superbad.
Camilla Choads.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Superbad, Senior Skip Day... *insert more funny teen movies here*
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
The Big Lebowski
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Do yourself a favor and go see Wanted. I saw the midnight showing last night, it's one of the sickest movies i've seen in a while. The special effects are orgasmic. Oh and you get to see Angelina Jolie's ass. Let me tell you....it's purrrrrrty
STAR WARS!
Back to the Future
Pan's Labyrinth
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Army of Darkness, Fight Club, The Shawshank Redemption, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Catch 22, Léon, The Matrix, Star Wars trilogy, American Beauty, Schindler's List, One Bridge Too Far, Gladiator, Saw (1), Full Metal Jacket, Das Boot, Platoon, Die Hard 1 and 2
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p
Army of Darkness, Fight Club, The Shawshank Redemption, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Catch 22, Léon, The Matrix, Star Wars trilogy, American Beauty, Schindler's List, One Bridge Too Far, Gladiator, Saw (1), Full Metal Jacket, Das Boot, Platoon, Die Hard 1 and 2

what is catch 22 about? ive heard about it. and to the TS, I liked 3:10 to yuma. its a western
Call me Jack
True Romance - I just watched it this evening, God damn that is one amazing and brutal film. Tarantino wrote it, and it has one of the best ensemble casts around - Christian Slater, Samuel L Jackson, Brad Pitt, Tom Sizemore, Dennis Hopper, Christopher Walken, Patricia Arquette. It's in a similar vein to Natural Born Killers - another film I'd recommend.

The Big Lebowski - one of the funniest films I've ever seen, full fookin' stop. It is my favourite Coen brothers film, I aspire to be His Dudeness.

The Long Good Friday - can't go wrong with a classic British gangster film, don't worry, this was before the days when Guy Ritchie bastardised out crime films. One of the best gangster films ever made, such a shame it's being remade by Hollywood.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by srv_king
what is catch 22 about? ive heard about it. and to the TS, I liked 3:10 to yuma. its a western

It's about a soldier in WW2, but it's totally psychadelic, so the what it's about doesn't matter all that much.
I'm a communist. Really.
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Wag the Dog (WATCH THIS FVCKING MOVIE)

Snatch

Hot Fuzz
Quote by Albert Einstein
Nuh-uh. Nuh-uh. NUH-UH. NOPE. NO! NOPE! WRONG! NO! UR AN IDIOT! STFU! GTFO!

Quote by genghisgandhi
Eyebrows has no Whoopi Goldberg, for never is she surprised?

Quote by Ecliptica24
300 was sooo over rated

yeah i agree.

i wasn't overly impressed.

I like the film Ground hog day.
What sites are you watching movies on? The one I used got shut down....
Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Quote by carlyroxmysox
What sites are you watching movies on? The one I used got shut down....

Watch-movies.net
Quote by Eric 666
Watch-movies.net

thanks!
Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Quote by happytimeharry
Listen to these guys.

**** yes fellow leon fans

my friends diss me for liking it, i think its one of the best movies ever. like... ever.

****ing genious. ive even got it on vhs
Quote by ch715dallat
**** yes fellow leon fans

my friends diss me for liking it, i think its one of the best movies ever. like... ever.

****ing genious. ive even got it on vhs

Man I simply loved Gary Oldman's character. He just reeked of awesome.
Quote by happytimeharry
Man I simply loved Gary Oldman's character. He just reeked of awesome.

yeah man, awesome performance

likable yet freakishly weird and nasty
Shaolin Challenges Ninja
Pi
Storm of the Century
Pulp Fiction
Donnie Darko
Shogun Assassin
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i know this isn't what you're looking for, but i thought the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was pretty good. Reall gorey, but good. And the characters are on their way to a Skynyrd concert so there's the music.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Wth is with Donnie Darko? That movie wasn't anything special to be honest.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Page 1 of 2