up for grabs are two EMG pickups. One is an EMG 58. it's an EMG custom shop pickup. it's kind of like an 85 with more soul and more of a bluesy attitude.

Next i have an EMG 81. Everyone knows what this is. All the output and clarity you want.

I'll let the set go for $125 or $70 each

I'm always open to negotiations/trades as well, so feel free to shoot me some offers.

Rob
Originally Posted by twistudriffer
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
bump
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
thanks for the offer, but im gunna have to pass. The only gibson pickup i like is the 500T
Wanna Dimarzio Tone Zone?
Guitars:
Dean DOA ML 04 #31/50 w/ Dimarzios
Dean ML Knight w/ EMG's
Dean Avalanche w/ EMG's
Jackson DXMGT w/ EMG's
Ibanez RG350M w/ Dimarzios
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzios
Ibanez V Blade w/ Dimarzios
Amps:
Marshall 8100 w/ Marshall Cab
naw man, but thanks for the offer. I am a fan of most of the hot dimarzio bridge pickups though, i just hate the tone zone. Got anything else dimarzio? Like a Super 3 or a Breed neck?? let me know.

Rob