Does anyone hate this band more than me?

I highly doubt it, becuase I really, really, really, really want to kill every member of this band. And I hate violence and I generally think it solves nothing. (ahhh, bad grammar.)

Like I want to pull a Ministry of Love on them, pull Room 101 on their asses.
They probably won't admit it, but they are really homophobic, like lots of other hardcore bands. it's a shame, cause hardcore can be pretty good if done right.

But these guys piss me off more than the typical jocky hardcore. i'd rather listen to those f*cking Earth Crisis pricks than this band. Vegan Reich want to KILL everyone who eats meat, does drugs, basically isn't them or one of their hardline buddies.
Calm down Jawn.

Just calm down.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Damn, what a bunch of pricks.

I have a wicked craving for meat and beer after reading their lyrics.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Hahaha the music is hilarious.
Sounds like Bruce Dickinson trying to do hardcore.
Also: don't get me wrong, I have an intense hatred of normal sXe's, and I CAN NOT STAND hardline or any of it's derivatives.

But remember, the movement is dying and Vegan Reich doesn't mean **** in the world.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
they're killing the "think-for-yourself, act-for-yourself" movement. and yeah, thats one of the reason im not a fan of straight edge. but hardline! omg! makes me wanna listen to that anti-flag song, indie sucks emo sucks hardline sucks
There are far bigger assholes in the world to even blink at the notion of the dudes.

honestly, don't worry about it. Don't feel the trolls. They're hypocrits, so entangled in the fantasy that they are revolutionaries, that they fail to even understand their history.

Quoting Malcolm X and Ghandi as their influences, but promoting intolerance and violence.
Quote by recklessnick
http://www.myspace.com/veganreich

haven't heard their music cos the player was loading really slow.
but i already dislike them as persons just reading their blog entries

The blog entries are their lyrics.
Quote by original=punk
They probably won't admit it, but they are really homophobic, like lots of other hardcore bands. it's a shame, cause hardcore can be pretty good if done right.

But these guys piss me off more than the typical jocky hardcore. i'd rather listen to those f*cking Earth Crisis pricks than this band. Vegan Reich want to KILL everyone who eats meat, does drugs, basically isn't them or one of their hardline buddies.

Don't forget that they also hate homosexuals.

This band makes me laugh. Their lyrics are soooooooooo funny. They talk so much ****, but they never did much of anything to back it up. I'm pretty sure the only thing they really did was donate proceeds to ALF.
Weve attained perfection in ideologytheres no others of comparison. The highest stage in mankinds evolution without question is veganism. And with this higher wisdom we offer you salvation, but be warned, if you refuse it, youll face extermination. Cos its no personal decision, nor a matter of opinion, when the choice you make destroys all life in the ecosystem.

Grammar errors and internet threats? I dunno what you guys are on about, these guys seem legit.
Quote by hardrock1315

Don't forget that they also hate homosexuals.

Quote by original=punk

Homophobia and hating homosexuals is the same thing.
Quote by Aveks

'twas a joke.

The biggest thing that offends me about this band is that they are ****ing unlistenable. One of the worst hardcore bands I've ever heard.
Quote by Manos15
'twas a joke.

I'm too much of a hardass to understand what humor is.

In a distant land, and a distant time, I did. Isn't it when your diaphragm spams uncontrollably and you feel like you just did a rail of cocaine, for a couple seconds?
Quote by Vegan Reich
**** you, shut your ****ing mouth, we didnt ask for your opinion- were telling you the way it is, so sit back and listen. Your position is irrelevant to this situation, its black and white, youre wrong, were right, and youd better come to that realization. . . Cos its murder plain and simple, no justification for the taking of a life without provocation. Youd be guilty of a crime in courts throughout the nation, if the victim was human you could face execution. . .
Laid down in stone, there can be no other definitionmeat and dairy production is torturing, is killing. For no purpose, for your ego, for the taste, their blood youre spilling. Belsen, Auchwitz, Dachau. The similarity is frightening. A master race mentality of liberty for those with superiority. Your moral civilized society, is built on brutality and crueltywhere normality is insanity and sane an extreme ideology. Like the resistance to Nazi Germany we dont obey laws of barbarity.
So, expect no ****ing mercy, if youre guilty you will pay. No chances to discuss it, youre gonna ****ing hang. Terrorists and hooligans just you ****ing wait, if thats the image you create of us you aint seen nothing yet. What did you think, this was a college debate? This is WAR, so stay the **** out of the way, were coming thru that door, and once we free those enslaved well even up the scoreGuilty of murder, youll face the new law.

I like their lyrics
Quote by Aveks

Honestly, I didn't read the whole post.

My bad.

EDIT: Wait, never mind. He jokingly said that they were closet homophobes, and I said that they openly hate homosexuals (which they do).
Last edited by hardrock1315 at Jun 29, 2008,
Quote by original=punk
They're comparing eating meat to the holocaust.

The similarities are uncanny.

Not really.
I admit that factory farming is just plain uncool. But not the actual eating of meat. I'd been vegetarian for two years and I plan on doing it again once I move out.
It's just all a matter of personal choice.
Quote by original=punk
I admit that factory farming is just plain uncool. But not the actual eating of meat. I'd been vegetarian for two years and I plan on doing it again once I move out.

I agree. I enjoy and support eating meat, but I firmly disagree with factory farming. That's not supporting carnivorous lifestyle, that's ****ing living things over to make a quick buck. Let the cows run around and enjoy a happy little cow life for a few years.

Then thump them over the head with a mallet and slap them between two buns.
Quote by original=punk

Agreed. I love meat, and have no problem with eating it, but I'm a vegetarian because of the farming and industry.

Anyway, back to the band. I like the lyrics and would say the music is...mildly enjoyable.
Quote by saxaxe
Agreed. I love meat, and have no problem with eating it, but I'm a vegetarian because of the farming and industry.

Anyway, back to the band. I like the lyrics and would say the music is...mildly enjoyable.

Question.

Before the days of Margret Thatcher and when my Dad could get by without having to evade tax by being self employed after she messed up our economy, on a healthy income when my Dad was an aerospace engineer, we used to buy pricey meat at local free range organic farms. Well, they did, I was never born. Would you be fine eating that under those good conditions?
Quote by Craigo
Question.

Before the days of Margret Thatcher and when my Dad could get by without having to evade tax by being self employed after she messed up our economy, on a healthy income when my Dad was an aerospace engineer, we used to buy pricey meat at local free range organic farms. Well, they did, I was never born. Would you be fine eating that under those good conditions?

To be honest, I'd say it's completely opinion. I have no problem with you, or anyone else eating meat from the industry, it just disgusts me, so I choose not to. If the free range organic farms passed my standards, I'd eat them. The idea of free range meat sounds good to me, but I can't judge without further knowledge.

Fair enough?
Quote by saxaxe
To be honest, I'd say it's completely opinion. I have no problem with you, or anyone else eating meat from the industry, it just disgusts me, so I choose not to. If the free range organic farms passed my standards, I'd eat them. The idea of free range meat sounds good to me, but I can't judge without further knowledge.

Fair enough?

I never was questioning your heart, I was questioning out of curiosity to see your opinion on the matter.

Fair enough, I'd take that as a yes then as they're really open farms and you can see them walking around and living as well, it's really cool. They live old enough too.
Quote by Craigo
I never was questioning your heart, I was questioning out of curiosity to see your opinion on the matter.

Fair enough, I'd take that as a yes then as they're really open farms and you can see them walking around and living as well, it's really cool. They live old enough too.

Oh ok. Well in that case, that's really cool. Need that **** here.
Vegan Reich is hilarious, you can pretty much close your eyes and point at a spot in their lyrics and the line will be gold. Best joke band since Gayrilla Biscuits. It's also funny that the second incarnation of that band allegedly featured Fallout Boy member/s.
Dairy farms are just for our egos?

I think the lack of meat and dairy in their diets is causing their brain cells to deteriorate.

EDIT - wait, this band is a joke band?
Last edited by technicolour at Jun 29, 2008,
I wasn't sure about the Fallout Boy thing, hence why I wrote "allegedly." I must have read it somewhere and not really checked the source, thankyou for straightening that out (although I don't find Fallout Boy any better or worse for that). Also, I wasn't serious when I wrote that they're the best joke band since Gayrilla Biscuits (sorry).
Yeah, theyu aren't a joke band. They started Hardline, which is probably the realest, scariest thing since the KKK or Hitler's Nazi party.
Quote by original=punk
Yeah, theyu aren't a joke band. They started Hardline, which is probably the realest, scariest thing since the KKK or Hitler's Nazi party.

you seem to know alot about them even though you hate them
I research everything way too deeply, especially things I hate.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer is something I like to live by.
I'm pretty sure I first heard that in and episode of spiderman. Madam web was talking to peter about Venom.