no i didn't find some pot of gold or anything like that, i've been graced by something far greater. so my crazy uncle during the course of his day a couple weeks ago came across a guitar case in a dumpster (not sure why or what he was doing dumpster diving) but anyway in said case there was a disassembled guitar of the Ibanez variety. seeing as how my uncle doesn't play guitar he gave it to me. i told one of my friends about it and after a little research it turned out to be an 87' RG 560 made at the Fugijen factory in Japan. Guitar is completely stripped and a total project guitar but me and my buddy will restore it to it's former glory. any other pit dwellers ever find a little treasure like this or have something seemingly worthless given to them only to find out it's something badass?
I found a reliced baritone sax in the storage room of the band room at my school. It belonged to the school and was pretty busted up, but it was still pretty cool.
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
a bass, no idea what type in my garage

missing a tuning peg and had no pups but still was cool
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Quote by marshmellow666
i found a home made gibson in a dumpster

it dosen't work and never will haha

looks like crap too

No, I've never found anything like that. My luck consists of the person walking behind me down the street finding money on the ground...
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
My grandma got me an Ibanez Gio,
it sucks balls...

Wait...this post isnt pleasent at all!
I found an Ibanez SB70 at a flea market for $75. Bit busted up, but they were quality back in the day...
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.