Anybody know any good matchbook romance amp settings?
im playing Monsters by them
i couldnt find the band in the "Ultimate Settings" thread, so ill ask it here.
i dont know but i tabbed out that song cuz the only version they had the solo was **** and the bridge was missing and i did it perfect and it was rejected, even though i listened to the song, made a recording of me playing it, played them together and it sounded fine. oh sorry not helping. um i used a zoom g2 with the gain set on full and using the Extra Distortion drive, very slight amount of chorus, and reverb.
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
probly sumthing like 6 treble 6 mid and 8 treble with like 5 or 6 gain maybe 7 depending on ur amp
i couldnt tell unfortunately, i got the 'voices' albums wen it first came out and thought it suxed, and found it buried in my cd pile and ya no wat, if f'cking rocks, monster is coolage
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
Put some fast vibrato on the intro riff, and then just use a basic, crunchy-ish rock setting. Try out Killswitch's one, or just play around with the low bass to higher treble shape.
haha,
yeah monsters is a good song.
i love the solo.
im trying to get the hang of the hammer on and pull-off's.
i cant make it sounds right though.
eh

Quote by qotsa1998
Put some fast vibrato on the intro riff, and then just use a basic, crunchy-ish rock setting. Try out Killswitch's one, or just play around with the low bass to higher treble shape.

alright ill try it out.
thanks man