Page 1 of 4
If you won a contest by a guitar brand that they make you your dream guitar how would it be?
Mine would be a Fender Telecaster, sunburst alder body with a maple neck. With seymour duncan hotrails on the bridge and neck pick up. Bridge would be just a standard bridge nothing fancy. Id have strap locks instead of strap buttons, and it would have a killswitch.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep

I still dream about the day I finally get to hold her in my arms, caressing her perfectly curved body... Feeling her soft comforting vibrations in my chest as I play with her G string... I shall void her warranty the very first night, with romantic, angry fast paced sex!

-Paul
It would be a Gibson Les Paul Custom, my signature, standard inlays with my signature at the 15th fret, Gold hardware, pretty much like the Epiphone Black Beauty, 3 humbuckers - neck bridge and a center one, standard paul pickguard, grover tuners, Ebony finish, with a wicked looking transparent graphic on the back of it.... uh oh... i think i just slobbered on my pillow
ESP Horizon series guitar
Neck - 24 Frets. Abalone diamons, with full binding on the outside. No finish on the back, and Ebony Fingerboard
Quilted maple top with transparent blue finish
String-Thru
Pickups would be: N- DiMarzio Air Norton B - DiMarzio EVO2
Body Binding as well.
Neck would be the same size as a Ibanez Prestige neck. 18mm at the first fret, 20mm at the 12th.
Neck Through Body Design with conoured heel

Something like that
This has been done.. I'm a noob, been here like, not even a week and saw like 2 of these lol
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by RabbidWolf
This has been done.. I'm a noob, been here like, not even a week and saw like 2 of these lol

Your an 08'er, your opinions dont matter.

Just kidding
Yea I'm a bassist but I can push those little strings down too...

Schecter Stilleto Classic, Mahogany Gloss. And I'll tell you why.
1: Its beautiful but distinct.
2: Tremolo bar. Hate tuning them, love bashing on them.
3: EMGs, HSS...splittable H, meaning you can go from AEnema to Cowboys from Hell to Under the Bridge to The First Time I Met The Blues without much trouble
and 4: going back to#1, you won't look too out of place playing any of those.

Well... I'm not exactly sure to be honest. I bet it's something really exciting though.
Hm. Probably a Gibson. SG probably, trapezoid tailpiece, either the split diamond, Pegasus or preferably the torch veneer, 3 '57 humbuckers, 6 way custom switch, witch hat knobs, real thin neck, full bat wing pickguard, perhaps zebrawood body and neck or relic black paint job on a mahogany body and neck, ebony fretboard with either nothing on it or block inlays, shaved frets, Grover tuners, gold hardware, etc.
If Fender, I want a hardtail Strat. Perhaps mahogany or ash body or maple, if mahogany maybe a stain, ash and maple would have a clear coat or something. Maybe a satin finish. Maple neck and fretboard, thin '60s style frets, etc.
Quote by almostdvs222

This and some serious dose of asprin...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

mine:

ibanez rg
Mahogany body and neck.
Black binding on body(back and front) neck and headstock.(the image didnt have)
alpine white finish.
24 frets ebony jackson white inlays.
2 volume 1 tone 3 way switch.
emg 81/85.
string throught body.
Last edited by nithin74 at Jun 28, 2008,
Quote by Tubyboulin
^ Care explaining what each one of those knobs do?

Well, you know, he's gotta control all 5 of those pickups and coil tap the humbuckers and have individual switches to turn them on and off and a cupholder for his beer and....
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
I'd like a Fender Searchbar. I hear they're good for when your playing isn't repetitive.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by Blast For Satan

I still dream about the day I finally get to hold her in my arms, caressing her perfectly curved body... Feeling her soft comforting vibrations in my chest as I play with her G string... I shall void her warranty the very first night, with romantic, angry fast paced sex!

-Paul

No offense but that's got to be the ugliest guitar I've ever seen.... well maybe not quite as ugly as a Tele but it's close
Jackson Custom Rhoads
-Alder body
-Neck-thru-body quartersawn rock maple neck
-22 Frets
-Ebony Fingerboard
-Head and neck binding/ cream
-Cemetery cross inlays
-2 humbuckers/ SD JB and SH2N
-3 way toggle switch
-Either Trans-black or White with black bevels
Blue Fender stratocaster with
-one piece alder body
-flamed maple neck
-birdseye maple fretboard
-locking tuners
-wilkinson tremolo
-Piezo system
-Dimarzio tone zone in bridge
-YJM in middle
-cruiser in neck
-14" radius neck
Shiny metallic purple armor.
OK, here it is. Gibson Flying V. Satin black with glow in the dark green ribcage graphic. Volume and tone knobs that go to 11. And inlayed at the 12th fret--NIGEL.

It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3

But with a Original Floyd rose
Upside down cross inlays
Blackout Pickups
Michael Amott sig Guitar's head stock
Quote by nodnod
No offense but that's got to be the ugliest guitar I've ever seen.... well maybe not quite as ugly as a Tele but it's close

Lmfao I agree!!
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master
it is a tracking device so the aliens can find you and take you into their ship and do experiments on you!!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

Quote by YourMessiah666
definitely sexy. all washburn guitars are sexy
Yeah, Parker Fly's are ugly. And the snakeskin model makes me sick. :-l

Mine would be a relic'd Strat, white, with an ages finish and aged pickguard and pickups. 't'would be a Big Dipper in the neck and a Custom Shop '69 in the neck. And perhaps a neck model Texas Special in the bridge.
Gibson Doubleneck with two 24 fret necks. Ebony paint job with black pickguard. Three pickups in both guitars. '57 pro in bridge and middle, 57 in the neck. TOM bridges. Custom black Venom(spiderman) like webbing all through the neck for inlays.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Gibson RD Artist.

'Nuff said.

Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
Gibson Moderne.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
I just customize my ibanez(rg1570) almost to my dream ,If it has a green dots and green binding on a neck I would be happiesy man alive...(sry for my English :P).
BTW.Sounds ****in amazing with Breed-Red Velvet-Evo2

Last edited by Musza at Jun 29, 2008,
Quote by nithin74
mine:

ibanez rg
Mahogany body and neck.
Black binding on body(back and front) neck and headstock.(the image didnt have)
alpine white finish.
24 frets ebony jackson white inlays.
2 volume 1 tone 3 way switch.
emg 81/85.
string throught body.

It's almost a Schecter Hellraiser white or similar Blackjack ATX white hehe
really? im buying one right know*starts to get dressed* **** in argentina if i get a gibson im lucky and i wanna get a schecter lol
That SC signature ESP guitar in the shape of a seven string Telecaster, but with dotted frets and pickups in the bridge and neck, instead of bridge and middle.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
fender american made stratocaster with a seymour duncan cool rails bridge single coil pickup, a dimarzio chopper for the middle, and a seymour duncan custom flat for the neck. i want a maple neck, vintage tremelo, gold hardware, a white finish with my signature in a nice cursive black font(that i created) that is covered with a clear finish. the signature must be huge, nearly covering the whole guitar. and it shall have a decent sized line of faded chekering going diagnoly across the guitar. i want the spring claws set up in a trapeze. and i believe i will have the body made of maple. I want 22 frets. I want a white pearl pickguard, and a five way switch pickup selector. i want fender deluxe schaller machine heads(but of course they must be gold). of course i need a gold whammy bar(as all the hardware must be gold). and There we have it!
I've always thought it would be sick to have a guitar where the bottom of the body is a Gibson Explorer, and the top part of of the body is a stratocaster. I just think it'd come out looking really nice.

Oh, and 24 frets, definately, some nice humbuckers too, and not sure on color right now.
I dont realy have a specific dream guitar. I know it would be a Gibson Les Paul, but the specifics I'm not sure. I love how it looks in wine red with black hardware, I'd get that, or somthing in a quilt top
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Quote by Blast For Satan

-Paul

i love parkers plz add me ur the 1st 1 iv cn in a long time that things like me. parkers are fast and innovative if u like those try a brian moore. thats what i have. i showed it 2 the guys at sd at gearfest, like scott and them, and they sed that they wish they had my guitar ; ) o yea so thats my sig guitar.
Page 1 of 4