YAAAAY! I just got back from our local guitar store with my newwww....*drumroll* EF-500M!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEeeeee. I couldn't have picked a better one. The V-Neck fits me perfectly and I have no complaints. Thanks to anyone who recommended this nice axe!!!! It is very beautiful and the guitar shop owner put on a free pair of Elixir Lights! It plays like a dream and is totally awesome in size and also in how loud it plays. I would definetly recommend this awesome guitar to all those people who are looking for good quality and cheap price guitar. Thanks to anyone who helped me in my quest of finding the best guitar for me
congrats man !! im happy for you .. i got a mastberbilt dr-500r and i couldnt be happier also .. high fives !! the ef-500m is beautiful
take it easy man .. its just a thread
Quote by timmyinpajamas
congrats man !! im happy for you .. i got a mastberbilt dr-500r and i couldnt be happier also .. high fives !! the ef-500m is beautiful

yeahi know the Masterbilts are reaalllly good now that I've actually had the chance to play them . I didnt get the chance to play a DR-500M, but I did get the chance to play a DR-500P..i think thats what it's called. It had Maple sides and back instead of mahogony. It was really pretty but I liked the EF better.