Page 1 of 2
wait....whats wrong with it?

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
From the beautiful Trevi fountain, to the famed Colosseum, experience the glamorous city as Charli and Leila find excitement meeting some cute boys in the process, then they find out that the man they are working for, Enrico Tortoni, is actually a fraud, who is then arrested by the police.

Oh noes!
Um... what's wrong with it?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
So? Get to the point, please.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I dun get it?
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by uber1337tron
read the plot

I don't ( and most of the pit) Dont Wanna!
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by uber1337tron
read the plot

Well, what I see is a movie for children. It's not Apocalypse Now, but it might be good for kids.

What's wrong with it?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

i was going to vandalize it but then it fixed itself up. oh well.

its stupid so?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
But immediately after Charli and Leila begin work, they are fired! The girls are then put on probation after being fired and are allowed to continue working, Determined to find out what's going on, Charli and Leila get down to the serious business of having fun in Rome, known as the "Eternal City" for all its ancient wonders.

This?
When twin sisters Charli (Mary-Kate Olsen) and Leila (Ashley Olsen) score their first summer internships at a global fashion and entertainment company headquartered in Rome, Italy, they can't wait to soak up the cool city's sights. But immediately after Charli and Leila begin work, they are fired! The girls are then put on probation after being fired and are allowed to continue working, Determined to find out what's going on, Charli and Leila get down to the serious business of having fun in Rome, known as the "Eternal City" for all its ancient wonders. From the beautiful Trevi fountain, to the famed Colosseum, experience the glamorous city as Charli and Leila find excitement meeting some cute boys in the process, then they find out that the man they are working for, Enrico Tortoni, is actually a fraud, who is then arrested by the police.

Point is...?
This thread contains massive fail.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

When twin sisters Charli (Mary-Kate Olsen) and Leila (Ashley Olsen) score their first summer internships at a global fashion and entertainment company headquartered in Rome, Italy, they can't wait to soak up the cool city's sights. But immediately after Charli and Leila begin work, they are fired! The girls are then put on probation after being fired and are allowed to continue working, Determined to find out what's going on, Charli and Leila get down to the serious business of having fun in Rome, known as the "Eternal City" for all its ancient wonders. From the beautiful Trevi fountain, to the famed Colosseum, experience the glamorous city as Charli and Leila find excitement meeting some cute boys in the process, then they find out that the man they are working for, Enrico Tortoni, is actually a fraud, who is then arrested by the police

Sir, I see nothing wrong with it. Unless you are so perverted that you get a sexual innuendo from that...there is nothing wrong.
Ashley Olsen ... d*ik suker

ohhh there it is

"Mary-Kate and Ashley's story begins with Captain Brutus, commander of the Roman legions allied against the second triumvirate, on the bridge of her ship as it is emerging from a faster-than-light jump through slipspace. the ship has just fled the carthiginian invasion of the colony known as Gaul, and following the Cole Protocol procedure that requires making randomized jumps to conceal the location of Rome, has arrived at a large ringworld structure situated at a LaGrange point between a large gas giant and its moon."
Is it because they were put on probation...?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
How did you find this article anyway? Were you looking for Olsen Twins fap material?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

Quote by uber1337tron
"Mary-Kate and Ashley's story begins with Captain Brutus, commander of the Roman legions allied against the second triumvirate, on the bridge of her ship as it is emerging from a faster-than-light jump through slipspace. the ship has just fled the carthiginian invasion of the colony known as Gaul, and following the Cole Protocol procedure that requires making randomized jumps to conceal the location of Rome, has arrived at a large ringworld structure situated at a LaGrange point between a large gas giant and its moon."

That isn't even on there.

Retard.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I don't even want to watch this at all...

edit:

Now that I now the right link... haha! That might be a better movie than the real one!
Last edited by guitar_maiden at Jun 27, 2008,
"The girls are then put on probation after being fired and are allowed to continue working"

yeah it makes no sense,

but more importantly, what the hell were you looking at this for?
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
When twin sisters Charli (Mary-Kate Olsen) and Leila (Ashley Olsen) score their first summer internships at a global fashion and entertainment company headquartered in Rome, Italy, they can't wait to soak up the cool city's sights. But immediately after Charli and Leila begin work, they are fired! The girls are then put on probation after being fired and are allowed to continue working, Determined to find out what's going on, Charli and Leila get down to the serious business of having fun in Rome, known as the "Eternal City" for all its ancient wonders. From the beautiful Trevi fountain, to the famed Colosseum, experience the glamorous city as Charli and Leila find excitement meeting some cute boys in the process, then they find out that the man they are working for, Enrico Tortoni, is actually a fraud, who is then arrested by the police.

Point is...?

The Pillar of Rome

Mary-Kate and Ashley's story begins with Captain Brutus, commander of the Roman legions allied against the second triumvirate, on the bridge of her ship as it is emerging from a faster-than-light jump through slipspace. the ship has just fled the carthiginian invasion of the colony known as Gaul, and following the Cole Protocol procedure that requires making randomized jumps to conceal the location of Rome, has arrived at a large ringworld structure situated at a LaGrange point between a large gas giant and its moon.

First paragraph...
lol its the plot line to Halo but with the names changed thats awesome how has wikipedia not noticed this awesome of a vandalism
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
I actually saw this movie. It was fantastic. The part where Ashley has to crawl inside of Mary Kate's corpse to keep warm is absolutely brilliant.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I actually saw this movie. It was fantastic. The part where Ashley has to crawl inside of Mary Kate's corpse to keep warm is absolutely brilliant.

I have to disagree. The part I don't understand is this:

To do this in real life, one needs to break several ribs. Ashley just hopped right in.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
I have to disagree. The part I don't understand is this:

To do this in real life, one needs to break several ribs. Ashley just hopped right in.

Have you seen the extended edition? She uses a chainsaw. Sadly they cut it out to make time for the theatrical release.

Now I'm actually starting to visualize this scene happening and its absolutely hilarious. Mostly because the Olsen twins are so bad at acting, especially in my imagination.

Back on topic, this is really funny. I love it when people mess with wikipedia in really obvious and ridiculous ways.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz

The part where Ashley has to crawl inside of Mary Kate's corpse to keep warm is absolutely brilliant.
Ashley has to crawl inside of Mary Kate's corpse to keep warm
inside of Mary Kate's corpse
Mary Kate's corpse
Page 1 of 2