Uhh..Another question, does any of you poor souls have experience with this magical instrument of destruction?? I'd go check it out in a store, but I'm just not pissed right now, lol.... All I've noticed is the fact that they're quite rather cheap, and yet used widely....
Why exactly would not being pissed off prevent you from checking out a guitar?
Stromberg Montreux
Schecter Hellraiser 7 String
Mesa Boogie "Son of Boogie" 100W Head
Mesa Boogie 112 Cab with a Celestion Vintage 30
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Death By Audio Fuzz War

Not not pissed off, not pissed as in not bothered...dya ever wander in the lands of england, mate??
Quote by Tubyboulin
They are indeed quite the guitar, shame it only has 22 frets...

what are you talking about? my bc rich mockingbird has 24 frets.

it's a pretty good guitar, but it's top heavy. like if you're standing with it and not holding onto the neck with one hand, it will shift down. hard to explain.
Quote by Metallica_Man55
what are you talking about? my bc rich mockingbird has 24 frets.

it's a pretty good guitar, but it's top heavy. like if you're standing with it and not holding onto the neck with one hand, it will shift down. hard to explain.

hmm..how odd... But it doesn't suffer from a deficiency due to it's relative inexpensiveness( or am I looking at the wrong thing? as far as I can see ther like 500-800 $...?)
My local store has one, they are very decent guitars for the price. I'm more of a Jackson man myself, but they are very nice as well.
I have a couple of Mockingbirds, and the newer ones are less prone to the "neck-dive" aforementioned. They have moved the bridge farther back on the body, which has kept the same scale length, but has shortened the distance that the neck extends from the body.
Personally, I love my Mockingbirds. I enjoy playing them. I find them aesthetically pleasing. They are nice, and more people should buy them.